play89 game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• play89 game...

this is fake site. They steal money. They steal personal Data. I had account there. Everything was fine until I tried to withdrawal 20$. They asked me to send them my personal data. I did that and account is still closed. NO ANSWER FROM THEM ANY MORE. They steal money. they steal personal data.

IS THAT POSSIBLE

I would suggest you contact them direct on this matter through their support email address - support@Play89.com

But I have not had any problems with them at all, the minimum withdraw is £20
    Last edited by ferret; 18 January 2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Ferret, I already did that, but nobody answer me. If anyone can tell me what is going on I will be happy. Is there anyone who has the same problem?

Comment

OK, send me an email with the Contact Us Page give me your Play89.com username and email address. The dates at which you closed your account and initiated a money transfer and the amount of money you tried to withdraw.

Was any of the cash you were trying to withdraw a sign up bonus??

Get that mailed off to me and I will speak with the accounts manager sometime over the next week and see what has happened.

Comment

Hello again ferret. I send you a feedback and explain everything. It was not a sign up bonus or something like that.

btw I tried to withdrawal money 5 times. All my transactions were rejected. The sixth time was fatal error. account closed .

thanks again

Comment

OK I have sent an email off for you and will let you know what they say when they get back to me but I am sure they will also email you.

Comment

funny. Is there any answer Ferret? its 6-th day since you emailed them

Comment

not heard back form them yet.

I will mail you when they do.

Comment

what is going on ferret? no answer? ohh yeah. exactly what I was talking about

Comment

Hello. On a site play 89 there is an information on possibility to play with Jimmy White. I can not understand as to get on game Jimmy White? The given information already obsolete can? Prompt please, if who in a course on the given theme.

Comment

Working...
                    X