Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Cue Mode

Hi All.

Now i've got a ps3 (playing ps2 version of the game) I thought of something to try. I copied my latest profile data (after winning the Northern Ireland Trophy) to another memory card id made on the ps3 as backup and explored with the other profile knowing I could restart my season when I wanted!

Golden Cue is a last 16 onwards tournament of top pool and snooker players (top 8 from each ranking system I think) in which you play (on accurate settings), a best of 17 frame snooker match (even though it says best of 9!), a best of 9 rack 9 ball pool match and then a 5 frame match of 8 ball pool against one player, in this last match all frames must be played even if you cant lose!

The idea is the frame/rack scores are totalled (I conceeded the snooker match 9-0, won the 9 ball pool 5-0 and 8 ball pool 4-1 so lost 10-9 on aggregate).

I'm assuming the tournament carries on in this format, I'll get further next time and confirm the details, my moneys on unlocking rotation pool in this mode and trickshot championships for the world pool champs!

It's quite an interesting mode though, looking forward to playing it!
Working...
X