Proper ranking system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper ranking system?

Only recently bought the game and gotta say I really enjoy it. I'm in my second season and still haven't qualified for a tournament proper! Lets just say I am still learning, and I always play accurate length matches.

The only gripe I have is the ranking system! As far as I know in real snooker a players ranking is worked out by calculating results from previous two seasons. I'm not certain but this does not seem to be the case in WSC. There seems to be a running total which makes it incredibly difficult to work your way up the ranking board. I might be wrong but its the one peeve I have with the game. The rest is bloody ace. I really hope Blade have cleared this up for WSC09...

Originally Posted by gazza_7 View Post
    Only recently bought the game and gotta say I really enjoy it. I'm in my second season and still haven't qualified for a tournament proper! Lets just say I am still learning, and I always play accurate length matches.

The only gripe I have is the ranking system! As far as I know in real snooker a players ranking is worked out by calculating results from previous two seasons. I'm not certain but this does not seem to be the case in WSC. There seems to be a running total which makes it incredibly difficult to work your way up the ranking board. I might be wrong but its the one peeve I have with the game. The rest is bloody ace. I really hope Blade have cleared this up for WSC09...
    Neither have I but I haven't on 05 either I've come close a couple of times on 05 but it is tricky to do but I play the game because I enjoy it not because I can beat everyone I hope I caqn crack it eventually on both and I'm sure that I will

Comment

Working...
    X