Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonker26
    replied
    Not really, but I think it is a bit harder (but better in my opinion).

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Is there much difference between the 2003 and 2004 versions?

Thanks

-

Leave a comment:

• andylong
    replied
    The Link

Thanks for the replies.

The site is at wcs2004.al2webdevelopment.com

At the moment, I have not built a page for new people to register, so if you are interested, please PM me and I can set you up with an account

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    I still play that game too. In fact, I just played a quick match before seeing this thread.

So, as far as I'm concerned, feel free to post the link.

Leave a comment:

• attilahun
    replied
    WSC 2004 is a very good snooker game and some online play wont hurt....i am interested...you can PM me the link ....

Leave a comment:

• andylong
    started a topic WCS 2004 Online League

WCS 2004 Online League

Hi guys.

Myself and 2 other friends in England were avid players of WCS 2004. About a year ago we found a website with a league of players from Poland and we joined the league.

Since then I developed a new site for all of the players and we have an active league with a good standard of play, and the site keeps track of all of your stats.

Basically this post is to see if any people are interested in joining an online league for WCS 2004 which we all think is the most absorbing version of the game.

To the mods...I come in peace. I'm not trying to steal your website users, just offer some online play. I don't want to be seen as a spammer so I won't post the link. If anyone replies to this with interest then I can supply the link.

Thanks,

Andy
Working...
X