PC Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Game?

I was just wondering if theres a decent and recent snooker game for the PC? Ive given up on real 2010 on the Wii as its rubbish. Needing a PC game me thinks.

Advanced thanks
    Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Virtual Pool from Celeris is the only decent pool game on the PC IMO

http://www.celeris.com/games/vp3/

Comment

Virtual Pool 3 from Celeris

Comment

Isn't WSC Real 11 coming out soon?

Comment

Lets hope the Wii version is better than before. They should just copy the Wii Play Billiards because that was spot.

and

Virtual Pool on the Wii is what we really want :-)

Comment

Well, they had VP on N64, so I doubt that it'd push the Wii much. Sadly though, Nintendo is more interested in cooking sims and raise a monkey games (or other such complete tripe that makes a mockery of their console) that they wouldn't even consider a humble pool/snooker sim.

Every game they've had on their so far has been shocking in it's execution.

Comment

It's not a 'full' game I suppose, but iSnooker is very good, I play most nights. You can play as a guest, which means you play loads of people around the world (well, mostly UK tbh)

Comment

Originally Posted by sancho1983 View Post
                It's not a 'full' game I suppose, but iSnooker is very good, I play most nights. You can play as a guest, which means you play loads of people around the world (well, mostly UK tbh)
                I'll second that very good game

Comment

Working...
                X