Best Xbox 360 snooker game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Xbox 360 snooker game?

Hi all, I'm wondering if I can get some advice on which is the best snooker game for the Xbox 360. Until recent years I was playing World Championship Snooker 2005 on the PS2 (and PSP), and really enjoying it. But now it's a hassle switching consoles, so I want an Xbox 360 game. It seems that the choices are:

World Snooker Championship 2007
    WSC Real 09: World Snooker Championship
    WSC Real 11

What I really enjoyed about Snooker 2005 (and what I would like to see in the Xbox 360 game) is the following:

At least three AI difficulty levels

At least three aiming aid levels (even though I only ever used the middle one in 05)

To be able to turn off the feature where the game shows you the area where the white ball is going to end up

Lots of game modes - I don't even normally bother with career modes (although I would do that if any of the Xbox 360 ones had a good one), and instead tend to do single matches against the AI players in reverse rank order, usually with increasing frames each time, to see how far I can get. Or I do custom tournaments

Saving the game between frames would also be nice, for those mammoth best-of-35 matches

Do any or all of the three Xbox 360 snooker games I mentioned cover these features?

Anyone?

Can anyone at least tell me if you can switch off the cue ball positional aid but leave the aiming aids on in WSC 12, which is the one I'm thinking of gettings?

Comment

Working...
    X