This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker on the Xbox

I saw the new snooker game for the xbox the other day, i am seriously thinking about getting the wife to get me it for crimbo from the kids, its a live enabled game as well so it may be good, only thing is the other games i have tried are really badly done anyone have any experiance of this one on the xbox?

thing is i really want it to play online you get a bit fed up of the killing ones dont you with 14 year olds giving you grief all the time...
    I'm not mad I'm a bus....beep beep......

I've WCS2004 for the PS2, but i've never used the Xbox, but apparently its better. They are going to hold an online world championship next year i think, you can see it on the world snooker website.

Comment

that sounds cool and i think i may just get it now . pity you dont have an xbox we could have had a game or 2........
      I'm not mad I'm a bus....beep beep......

Comment

Yea that would be kool, you know they are only £99 at Game (www.game.uk.com) with 2 games I think, I would take a look, thats a good offer.

Comment

I play a PC game called Virtual Pool 3.
          The graphics aren't the best, but the dynamics of the game are as realistic as i've ever seen in a billiard game. I play it online nearly everynight using the GameSpy Arcade platform.
          The level of competition is pretty darn good. I'm not bad and i've had my butt kicked pretty firmly sometimes The offline computer opponents vary in skill from 'kick their butt' to 'good luck mate'
          You can play many games on many different tables with choice of cloth speed and pocket size. Unfortunately there is only one 10foot table to chose from, but there is a billiards table which is good.
          Modes of play(offline) :Single player. Comp. Opponent, Tournament, Career, Training, Trick shot set-up.

Comment

Nice avtar snazzy,

Comment

Yeah? Not too girly is it? I "borrowed" it from some animated gif site.....i'm probably in violation of some copyright.

This game worldsnookerforums.com is giving away...have you played it?
              If so, whats your opinion? Does it have online play?

It would be awesome if we could all play a mini-tournament online.

Comment

Hi everyone, nice forum

If you fancy playing online try *************.com, be warned tho, it's a bit addictive! I've ended up playing more online than I do down at my club :s

Snap

Comment

Is this supposed to be funny? Or are actually serious?

Originally Posted by snappy
                  Hi everyone, nice forum

If you fancy playing online try *************.com, be warned tho, it's a bit addictive! I've ended up playing more online than I do down at my club :s

Snap

Comment

No, I was being serious. The original post was about playing online, I didn't realise you couldn't post the name of online games in here. Sorry admin!

For any keen snooker fans who like to have a few frames online, you can find me in **********.com most evenings

Snap

Comment

Sure, i may be interested.
                      What is so bad about the link that it must be censored?

Originally Posted by snappy
                      No, I was being serious. The original post was about playing online, I didn't realise you couldn't post the name of online games in here. Sorry admin!

For any keen snooker fans who like to have a few frames online, you can find me in **********.com most evenings

Snap

Comment

Snazzy,

The link has been removed due to our advertising policy, the user has signed up just to advertise. We will include a links database in the near future.

Comment

The 'user' has *not* signed up just to advertise. The 'user' has no ties with **********.com whatsoever, just a keen interest in snooker. Thanks for clarifying the position on advertising. I must say tho', it does make it a little awkward contributing to the topic; Snooker Computer Games.

Snap

Comment

Sorry about that, you may go ahead and post it again if you like.

Comment

Thats fair enough, I don't have a problem with that at all.
                              May I make one suggestion though? That the rule be enforced consistantly.
                              For instance...I suggest you look at cuesmith's post in the Ash shafts thread. There is a link to his(i'm assuming it's his) site.

Originally Posted by Administrator
                              Snazzy,

The link has been removed due to our advertising policy, the user has signed up just to advertise. We will include a links database in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                              X