Snooker 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post

Yes i know, played it a few times during this lockdown.
    So many great games in my collection but most won't run anymore, still have the cd's of the 2 Jimmy White snooker games
    Oh, sorry, I misinterpreted. Ah, yes, Jimmy White Snooker. I liked it until the balls starting pulling stupid faces just as you were about to shoot.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Just got my first 147 :snooker:
      Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

Goof effort. I've not played for months now. I've never really tried for a 147 just to keep winning everything. Maybe I should give it a try.

Comment

How is this game now? Heavily discounted in the playstation store, but had previously held off as it sounded a bit buggy. Is there a newer version in production, or was this a one off?

Comment

Did some research, and think I've answered part of the question myself- no sign of a Snooker 20 game, they seem to have gone for mobile version instead called WST snooker, all in with in app purchases etc, and ?5 to download. Not my cup of tea O don't think. Anyway, did Snooker 19 get patched to remove the bugs and bad AI? Alternatively, is This is Snooker still happening? Was due for release this year, but no sign of it anywhere

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
              Did some research, and think I've answered part of the question myself- no sign of a Snooker 20 game, they seem to have gone for mobile version instead called WST snooker, all in with in app purchases etc, and ?5 to download. Not my cup of tea O don't think. Anyway, did Snooker 19 get patched to remove the bugs and bad AI? Alternatively, is This is Snooker still happening? Was due for release this year, but no sign of it anywhere
              The only time I play this game is when I have a mate round. That's the only time it's really any fun. No scripted shots from AI and no way of your opponent cheating like they do when playing online.

I don't think Snooker 20 will happen to be perfectly honest, and This is Snooker appears to have sunk without a trace.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

It received some patches and updates after its initial release to address various issues, including bugs and AI improvements. However, the specifics of the updates and whether all issues were completely resolved may vary depending on the platform and the version of the game.

Comment

Did some research, and think I've answered part of the question myself- no sign of a Snooker 20 game, they seem to have gone for mobile version instead called WST snooker, all in with in app purchases etc, and ?5 to download. Not my cup of tea O don't think. Anyway, did Snooker 19 get patched to remove the bugs and bad AI? Alternatively, is This is Snooker still happening? Was due for release this year, but no sign of it anywhere. However, if you're interested in snooker-related content, you might want to explore https://online-bookmakers.com/ online betting sites uk
                  For the most current information about Snooker video games and their updates, I recommend checking official gaming forums, websites, or reaching out to the game developers and publishers directly for the latest news and updates

Comment

Originally Posted by maraiat View Post

For the most current information about Snooker video games and their updates, I recommend checking official gaming forums, websites, or reaching out to the game developers and publishers directly for the latest news and updates
                    If you're going to quote me, please don't add stuff which I didn't write into the quote, especially if it's links to gambling sites.

Comment

Working...
                    X