Tips on aiming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on aiming

I've been playing on iSnooker for a few days now. Could you give a few tips on how to aim, it tends to jump when I have the line close to the pockets, is there any reason for that or is it just part of the game.

Hi Snooker...

I am no Franky... but if I may, try to move your mouse away from the cue ball when lining up. YOu will find you have more precision. Then, after you've lined up your shot as you like, adjust the power by cliking on the power bar to the right of the table.

Good luck.
    Peter-Dave

"The man in black fled accross the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

Comment

hi snooker,

ok , here's what to do. when u line the shot up, set the power (via the mouse) to 100%. this will give you 'fine tune' aiming and the line will be very steady and won't jump at all. once you've lined the shot up and clicked the left mouse button, then you can set the desired pace via the vertical yellowy coloured power bar on the right of your screen.

franky

ps. give us a shout when you see me online and we can have a few frames. i'm usually on around 10pm to midnight (gmt) most days. and snooker, what username are u playing under?

pss. (lol......does pss actually exist?) hi peter d. just saw your post as i'm about to post this reply. i'll still put this one in anyway..... and what happened to the gunslinger? how come he's not fleeing over the desert anymore?....... hehe

Comment

Thanks that works great, hey don't give too many tips away, I may take your no'1 slot off you

Yea I will take you up on your offer, Im going to register for a full account for the weekend.

Comment

Hey Franky... if you want to know what happens to the gunslinger... look up the Stephen King epic of the Dark Tower (it not typical King horror). He's decribed it himself as being inspired by both tolkien's work adn the old western movie "the good, the bad and the ugly".

But get ready to spend some time on it... there is 7 books in all... each thicker than the previous.
          Peter-Dave

Comment

Snooker, you will find Franky to not only be the best player on iSnooker, but also the best gentleman... always willing to share tips, tricks and give demonstrations on special shots.
            Peter-Dave

Comment

Thats the way we should all be, snooker is a gentlemans game.

Do you play a lot of real snooker in Canada?

Comment

hey peter, very kind words indeed. i'd have to disagree on the 'best gentleman' bit though. you don't wanna be too close to me when i'm playing and my luck is sh**ting on me (which it always seems to do).......lol

Comment

I used to play a lot more as I worked at my uncles pool hall for a few years, then during univeristy, I'd play everyweekend since my dad had a full table in his home.
                  After I got married and had kids, I played a couple time a year at best.

I moved to the USA (california) 1.5 year ago. I have not yet found a place to play. I think the closest is at least 1hour drive.

I miss it.
                  Peter-Dave

Comment

How about best sportmanship attitude?
                    Swearing at oneself for stupid or unlucky shot is perfectly normal imo.

I have to admit though that I know you strickly from your forum post and reputation. But that's enough for me.
                    Peter-Dave

Comment

Hey Peter, Its a shame you dont play R/L snooker as much as you wish, but hey you've got isnooker! I bet you play better on there than in R/L

Oh and Franky! its pps
                      "Tell me and i forget,show me and i remember, involve me and i understand"

Comment

Listen to what all these people have said about Franky..... its true <lick lick>
                        "Tell me and i forget,show me and i remember, involve me and i understand"

Comment

Barclay

Thanks to all who taught me and gave me advice on isnooker.com.Althought both are different forum.I would like to thank all on both forums.Thou some are boastfull due to the ranking on isnooker.com.It really spoils the name of online gaming.Though it's a game ,for all of us.Let try and promote the online gaming community.Well That's my say for the day
                          snooker online

Comment

bollacks

no one shares any tips and all the best players keep it to themselves....no help from no one...

dont beleive what you read...

very dissapointed with players

Comment

Working...
                            X