No announcement yet.

Score Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THUNDERING TYPHOONS!!!!!!!! How did you get such a score. Its like a like a total clearance with a free ball. Its a 152 break mate , CONGRATS!
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Lol i dunno about that mate. I'd swap it for a 50 break any day of the week
      Got to level 23 on that go. Again I should have scored more though, 1 little lapse of concentration and that was it, it's too quick to lose concentration. Nevermind

Comment

I see my Chopper score is still unbeaten
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Lol Mitsuko , Consider yourslef lucky!

Comment

Originally Posted by Mitsuko
            I see my Chopper score is still unbeaten
            So is my Simon score. I can hardly believe it. 35 is quite good though. ;-)

Comment

I just beat my own high score. It's now 40!!!!!!!!!

I'm not bad at this, if I may say so. I'm crap at the other games, though.

Comment

You're incredibly good at that one AG. I held the title on that for a while but I couldn't seem to get close even to your old high score. Nice work.

Comment

Thank you! I made a silly mistake at 40. Could have done some more, really. The secret is sectioning the sequences. I don't remember them as one huge sequence but as many smaller ones. A sequence should ideally have 5 - 10 colours/sounds. It depends on when you feel that a logical sequence ends. When it is interrupted, don't be confused but just start a new unit.

Hope that made a little bit of sense.

Any other tips for Tetris (Jay!!!!) or esp. Chopper Challenge (Mitsuko!!!!) are greatly appreciated!

Comment

Check the new chopper score
                    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

WOW , You guys are setting high standards here. I wonder why our game of Snooker does not improve like these games? LOL

Comment

Would it be impolite of me to point out the new Simon Says highscore?
                        "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

Originally Posted by elvaago
                          Would it be impolite of me to point out the new Simon Says highscore?
                          Exceedingly .

Seriously, nicely done. Do you have a tactic like AG?

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a complete poof, I make the colour sequences into a song. I use the melody of the Do Re Mi song from The Sound of Music.

But instead of using the words, since yellow is two syllables, I use the letters...

B, B, R, R Y, Y, R.
                            G, G, B, B, B, R Y.

etc.
                            "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

I tried to put the sequence into a song as well but the sounds are just too strange. The melody sounds rather weird and I can't cope with that.

Don't worry, I'll be getting back to you!!! IT'S NOT OVER!

Comment

WOW , CONGRATULATIONS 'CUEBALL'. How did you manage to get such a high score in Tetris?

Jay , Have a look and try to stop your self from thinking that your eyes are deceiving you.

Comment

Working...
                                X