TSF Arcade - Chopper Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Alex0paul
    The only game on there possible to get the highest score is either Snake or Simon because you could cheat.
    How could you cheat in Snake?

As for Simon, I'm not so sure that the current record was established without cheating . I love that game and usually, if I may say so, I'm pretty good at it. My high score on this board is 40, which is not too bad. Wanna go for a live competition Marc? Heads will be rolling!

Comment

Originally Posted by austrian_girl
      As for Simon, I'm not so sure that the current record was established without cheating . I love that game and usually, if I may say so, I'm pretty good at it. My high score on this board is 40, which is not too bad. Wanna go for a live competition Marc? Heads will be rolling!
      Hi Aus/Marc,

...............have fun, and great idea to have live competition. And when I've got time, must have a go at this Simon game....lol..x
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Snooks,

...........v.bad today, still only at 172, even though registered 313, but didn't add name correctly, so still at 172, if you see what I mean?

And spoke to LagerMike yesterday, who suggested moving white hand to left top corner, so this is out of the way on the screen and easier to see copter. And also suggested hours of practice, in my case, years. [This really works, better view, but score still not good, boo hoo.!]

...........and won't let you down, still on for 500, maybe Xmas 2007..

Lol...x
        sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by austrian_girl

Cheating???? Who are you exactly referring to A-G?? Anyone in particular? I am offended by you insinuation as it seems you have a very wayward mind.... pmsl

Live competition????? errrm yeah sure

Comment

Yeah how do you cheat at snake?

Comment

Working...
            X