the table is black - unplayable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the table is black - unplayable

Hi, having go to install on my win 7 64bit comp by copying the .dat off the disk into directory, I now have the following problem

the table and many other appear black - making the game unplayable.

ive posted a screenshot of the problem on my site below

http://solutiongaming.co.uk/snookerblack

What are your system specs I would argue that your graphics card is not upto the game?

Comment

Originally Posted by The_Welsh_Potting_Machine View Post
      What are your system specs I would argue that your graphics card is not upto the game?
      Sorry should have posted more details, specs are below

Asus Rampage Extreme II | Quad core intel I7 2.6 | 6gig ram | Zotac Geforce GTX 480 AMP edition | Samsung 22" 2233RZ | Acer 5360 | win7 64bit home premium

Card is defo up to it, maybe to much so ?

Comment

Originally Posted by SolutionGaming View Post
        Sorry should have posted more details, specs are below

Asus Rampage Extreme II | Quad core intel I7 2.6 | 6gig ram | Zotac Geforce GTX 480 AMP edition | Samsung 22" 2233RZ | Acer 5360 | win7 64bit home premium

Card is defo up to it, maybe to much so ?
        I am in the same position solutiongaming. I can't even see the pockets, everthing is in pitch black. I was wondering about my graphics card but from what you say it probably isn't.

Comment

I solved my problem by removing are graphics driver from computer using driver sweeper
          then reinstalled new drivers and all worked fine

I now have a working page for snooker here http://solutiongaming.co.uk/az_artic...real%2009.html

Comment

im having this problem too, im running windows 7 hp x86 and have a i3 proccessor with a built graphics chip (HD), all i get is a black table but can see the balls clearly, this is driving me mental as ive tried reinstalling my my grpahics and it still wont work

Comment

guys i think i have the solution for the problem i had the same problem like yours and i deleted the wsc 2009.dat file wrom the game file and the n i copyed the same file from the disc again and it worked it works on win 7 too

Comment

Working...
              X