WSC Real '09 - Mid Match Save IS possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSC Real '09 - Mid Match Save IS possible

If this is already common knowledge, then I'm about to make myself look very stupid, but quite by chance I've discovered that it is, in fact, possible to save your season mid-match during season play. This post is following on from my other post here: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...243#post698243

I've heard a few people here (me included) mention how annoying it is that you can't save the score mid-match, putting quite a few people off playing full length matches as you have to play the entire match in one sitting. And like me, many have asked why do we see the message "Saving content - please don't turn off your console" between each frame. It appears, however, that despite there being no manual save option, the game IS saving the score.

The trick is to wait until the end of a frame, and for the end of the "Saving" message, and simply turn off your console. Hey presto when you next load up your season, you'll resume the match where you left off.

That is unless it's just a glitch in my copy.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"
Working...
X