2018 Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I wouldn't say complacent necessarily - although that's a distinct possibility - more likely the expectation for him to win will pile on the pressure... and he ain't the best under pressure, is he?

Unfortunately, as grateful as I am to Quest for staying with the Selby O'sullivan match, I won't be able to watch Judd's game.
    videostream.dn.ua/videopage/videoPage.php?g=c2JyY3ZsK2FuY3VkcWdZ&c=en&i=eWl6aXFnc2hxZQ%B9f%B9f&hc_location=ufi

find the snooks on the right hand side, although you will have to provide the commentary yourself, which I find strangely satisfying

Comment

• And Joe gets another plug in for "those new Century Tips" - he is getting paid by them?

Comment

• Anyone else noticed Eden Sharav is a "cueball" player? Looks at the CB when he strikes it

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
          videostream.dn.ua/videopage/videoPage.php?g=c2JyY3ZsK2FuY3VkcWdZ&c=en&i=eWl6aXFnc2hxZQ%B9f%B9f&hc_location=ufi

find the snooks on the right hand side, although you will have to provide the commentary yourself, which I find strangely satisfying
          Nah, I can't watch anything at length on my PC - crap chair, tiny 15" monitor.

That said if this Sharav chap keeps up this pace they'll have to finish this one tomorrow morning. He makes Peter Ebdon look like Tony Drago :uncomfortableness:
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• This was a great match. A little pity it had to end with such flukes. But both had their fair share of luck, especially in the last frame.

I also thought that maybe Mark should have got one of the colors save and play a snooker after the first miss of O'Sullivan. But I still think the miss was the best decision. It was a tough snooker as proven by the fact that O'Sullivan missed it several times and the chances of that red going in were ridiculous small. It was rather probable that O'Sullivan would leave him a chance.

I rather wondered why he didn't go for the red to the middle in the sixth frame, but only he could no how high his confidence at this moment was of making that shot.

Comment

• Judd varies depending on the type of shot, apparently. And bejesus that bridge arm moving.....

As above: balls put back and player flukes a snooker, and should now win the Frame.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                Judd varies depending on the type of shot, apparently. And bejesus that bridge arm moving.....

As above: balls put back and player flukes a snooker, and should now win the Frame.
                he needs to move to hit the centre :-)

Comment

• Looks like it's going to over very quick tonight

Comment

Nah, I can't watch anything at length on my PC - crap chair, tiny 15" monitor.

That said if this Sharav chap keeps up this pace they'll have to finish this one tomorrow morning. He makes Peter Ebdon look like Tony Drago :uncomfortableness:
                    Have you never heard of an HDMI cable?

Comment

• Strange: he left his cue against the chair for the Interval.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                        Have you never heard of an HDMI cable?
                        I don't think my PC has a HDMI port.

And I'd need a bloody long cable even if it has.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                          Strange: he left his cue against the chair for the Interval.
                          I noticed that too...unnecessary risk if there's an odd idiot about.
                          H.b.142

Comment

• Average Shot time of only 27 Secs?

Comment

I wouldn't say complacent necessarily - although that's a distinct possibility - more likely the expectation for him to win will pile on the pressure... and he ain't the best under pressure, is he?

Unfortunately, as grateful as I am to Quest for staying with the Selby O'sullivan match, I won't be able to watch Judd's game.
                              What about when angry\seething and under pressure?

Comment

• 2018 Northern Ireland Open

looking forward to tomorrow's match
                                well done Eden Sharav for his run through this event and his biggest pay cheque
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X