No announcement yet.

2018 Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post match interview in the studio anyone please?

Comment

• Originally Posted by sealer View Post
      Selby chickened out when he could have taken him down and the table has turned.
      Absolute drivel.
      :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
        Swings and roundabouts both had their fair share of luck....
        Yep, can't argue with that, best player won.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by sealer View Post
          Selby chickened out when he could have taken him down and the table has turned.
          The straight(ish) yellowand holding for the Black seemed to be the shot?

The flukes canceled themselves out, imho .

Comment

• Bizarre but very entertaining final frame. Was that fluked red what's known as karma for the fluked snooker?
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Psychic?

Judd to get complacent this evening?

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                Psychic?

Judd to get complacent this evening?
                I wouldn't say complacent necessarily - although that's a distinct possibility - more likely the expectation for him to win will pile on the pressure... and he ain't the best under pressure, is he?

Unfortunately, as grateful as I am to Quest for staying with the Selby O'sullivan match, I won't be able to watch Judd's game.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Get a Betfair Account :wink:

Comment

of course

Ronnie would not refuse that and this is the difference between them

Comment

• Yeah he lucked 100 finals and almost a 1000 century breaks and about 60 odd titles. As for whining thats his nature. But he is the reason most people watch snooker. Nit to be friends with him but for his entertainment value

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        I wouldn't say complacent necessarily - although that's a distinct possibility - more likely the expectation for him to win will pile on the pressure... and he ain't the best under pressure, is he?

Unfortunately, as grateful as I am to Quest for staying with the Selby O'sullivan match, I won't be able to watch Judd's game.
                        Quest is showing the 2nd semi final too.

Comment

That's the way I saw it also, a world number one turning down a straight yellow that if missed would have left it safe anyway, Ronnie wouldn't have that's for sure.
                          You take your chances when they arrive, Selby decided to use the miss rule to leave Ronnie needing snookers and it came unstuck, a lesson learned I hope.
                          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Transmission on Quest will finish at 9pm though even if the match isn't over.
                            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I read this just in time. Thanks very much.

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                              Transmission on Quest will finish at 9pm though even if the match isn't over.
                              Not ness. They scrapped the schedule to stay with the O'Sullivan match this affy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                                That's the way I saw it also, a world number one turning down a straight yellow that if missed would have left it safe anyway, Ronnie wouldn't have that's for sure.
                                You take your chances when they arrive, Selby decided to use the miss rule to leave Ronnie needing snookers and it came unstuck, a lesson learned I hope.
                                At the time I thought Selby deserved it, and nothing has changed my mind. But then I think the Pro's have the balls put back far too often as it rarely really pays off and can lead to fluked snookers or pots.

Comment

Working...
                                X