No announcement yet.

Oak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez you go out for a few hours ,come back, and he's been zapped again. I can't find any posts that were offensive or worthy of a ban, unless they have been removed.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Another ban for nothing - new owners same results

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        Another ban for nothing - new owners same results
        What's the ban for, do you know?
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
          What's the ban for, do you know?
          The ban is for being banned, obviously.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
            The ban is for being banned, obviously.
            That doesn't answer the question. If you don't know then that's fine.

I was curious as I would like to keep up with what is and what isn't acceptable on the forum, a reasonable question I thought.

Comment

Not sure I heard it was a thread that got removed - nothing bad

Comment

Something which i questioned in another "banned scenario" thread and when warnings are going to be waived or is it for your life span here in tsf. Seems its a owners discretion kind of thingy as to who they like or not. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                  Not sure I heard it was a thread that got removed - nothing bad
                  He was banned for using sock puppet accounts, so basically setting up several accounts in different names. As far as I'm aware the whole amnesty situation hasn't been officially agreed, my advice would be to pm a mod as soon as your able if you've had to set up a new account and we can let ferret know not to instantly ban you. The problem is old Barry had form for it and didn't even have enough respect for the forum to admit it.
                  No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Ok so Barry White master blaster cannonball gets banned in multiple names - he does not admit who he is and gets banned again and the amnesty don't exist as yet. Clearly as a few people are Still banned whilst some are let back on?

Like pick n mix ?

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                      He was banned for using sock puppet accounts, so basically setting up several accounts in different names. As far as I'm aware the whole amnesty situation hasn't been officially agreed, my advice would be to pm a mod as soon as your able if you've had to set up a new account and we can let ferret know not to instantly ban you. The problem is old Barry had form for it and didn't even have enough respect for the forum to admit it.
                      Eh? Why would be admit it when he'd be banned instantly if he did?

Comment

He was banned for using sock puppet accounts, so basically seting up several accounts in different names. As far as I'm aware the whole amnesty situation hasn't been officially agreed, my advice would be to pm a mod as soon as your able if you've had to set up a new account and we can let ferret know not to instantly ban you. The problem is old Barry had form for it and didn't even have enough respect for the forum to admit it.
                        Thanks for the reply. At least I have an idea. I was enjoying the football banter so it's a shame that's now gone.

Hopefully the ban's, amnesties etc can be sorted soon and the site can get back to usual and build members again.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                          Thanks for the reply. At least I have an idea. I was enjoying the football banter so it's a shame that's now gone.

Hopefully the ban's, amnesties etc can be sorted soon and the site can get back to usual and build members again.
                          I thought it already was - obviously they are being selective who is allowed back on - I don't think this amnesty will ever happen -

Shame - it was a good idea - new owners fresh start.

Comment

I thought he was well behaved this time, so what if he made multiple accounts, he wasn't using any of them now, he was only using one. Seems if your not in the clique on the sellers forum, I mean the snooker forum, you're just treated however the mood takes the mods. Everyone knew who he was ,so let's not pretend it was some shocking discovery that was made ,which made the mods go all faint ,you could have banned him from the first three posts, so the excuse of multiple accounts is utter garbage, the powers that be and the lurkers( who contribute sweet fa to this place) don't like him, at least have the cajones to come out and say it, instead of hiding behind the rubbish of multiple accounts.
                            Culraven was it you that banned him, or complained about him to get him banned? I know it wasnt ADR because he said openly he didn't know why he was banned and he didn't ban him, so it was obviously done without his knowledge,but you seem to know the reason at least.
                            Last edited by itsnoteasy; 1 July 2016, 09:17 PM. Reason: Off ,nah of.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              I thought he was well behaved this time, so what if he made multiple accounts, he wasn't using any off them now, he was only using one. Seems if your not in the clique on the sellers forum, I mean the snooker forum, you're just treated however the mood takes the mods. Everyone knew who he was ,so let's not pretend it was some shocking discovery that was made ,which made the mods go all faint ,you could have banned him from the first three posts, so the excuse of multiple accounts is utter garbage, the powers that be and the lurkers( who contribute sweet fa to this place) don't like him, at least have the cajones to come out and say it, instead of hiding behind the rubbish of multiple accounts.
                              Culraven was it you that banned him, or complained about him to get him banned? I know it wasnt ADR because he said openly he didn't know why he was banned and he didn't ban him, so it was obviously done without his knowledge,but you seem to know the reason at least.
                              No I couldn't care less either way he seemed to be behaving and had the sense to back away when he ruffled feathers this time. I just know that the reason given for his ban was due to sock puppet accounts.
                              The banned members we've seen return are those who either had short bans or had been banned by me and I asked that the bans be revoked along with others as they should have only ever been given a 3 month ban.
                              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

No I couldn't care less either way he seemed to be behaving and had the sense to back away when he ruffled feathers this time. I just know that the reason given for his ban was due to sock puppet accounts.
                                The banned members we've seen return are those who either had short bans or had been banned by me and I asked that the bans be revoked along with others as they should have only ever been given a 3 month ban.
                                Cheers Culraven, thanks for the answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X