No announcement yet.

Coutts royal tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway we spoiling the thread with all this - sorry - back on track so has anyone tried these tips and what do they compare to?

Comment

Using them at the moment. I find them very good - like the old MW Supertips and the Ronnie Elk's when you could get them in 10mm

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        Anyway we spoiling the thread with all this - sorry - back on track so has anyone tried these tips and what do they compare to?
        Apologies all from me...

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
          Using them at the moment. I find them very good - like the old MW Supertips and the Ronnie Elk's when you could get them in 10mm

Sounds promising, guess you loved the old MW Supers too like I did.
          How do you find the new version of the MW tip - presuming you have tried them.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
            Sounds promising, guess you loved the old MW Supers too like I did.
            How do you find the new version of the MW tip - presuming you have tried them.
            I have, only 1 though and couldn't stand it. Was ripped off after half an hour. Way too hard and sounded terrible but I gather he is in the process of rectifying this at the moment.

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
              I have, only 1 though and couldn't stand it. Was ripped off after half an hour. Way too hard and sounded terrible but I gather he is in the process of rectifying this at the moment.
              Yes Mike W. has done some work with them lately.
              I found them a touch harder but still a likeable tip, much preferred over Elks these days.

Comment

Mikey what's the problem in saying what cue play with

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  Mikey what's the problem in saying what cue play with
                  You like to ask irrelevant questions dont you, like you have on other threads towards me, also the good old MB accusations.
                  I figure you are just trying to get a rise out of me, not really what I am here for, so as stated earlier, lets get back to what this thread is for.
                  Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
                  I bid you good day Leo

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                    You like to ask irrelevant questions dont you, like you have on other threads towards me, also the good old MB accusations.
                    I figure you are just trying to get a rise out of me, not really what I am here for, so as stated earlier, lets get back to what this thread is for.
                    Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
                    I bid you good day Leo
                    Chill out Christ I asked a simple question on what cue you are currently using that's all.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                      Chill out Christ I asked a simple question on what cue you are currently using that's all.
                      Thank you.
                      Oh and please don't refer to me as Christ <<<<<<<<<<<< Hahaha ..... yes I did laugh at my own joke

Comment

Working...
                      X