Cue made FOR Coutts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
    Coutts cues is the company name , my handmade cues always say handmade by Dave Coutts ,as a lot of you may already know I also sell other makes of cues as I canot make a living making handmade cues alone , these are a batch of cues I got 3or4 years ago from a maker in Thailand who makes cues for a lot of cue makers the only difference is I badged them under the company name as made for , unlike the others except Chrispian who badge them handmade and then there name , I thought custom made for Coutts cues was very clear but obviously not .
    Obviously not to the seller, who's first line in the item description was "Dave coutts cue".

No mention anywhere in the ad about the detail you have helpfully provided above.

I hadn't even thought about it being anything more than a one off, with a custom badge.

I know what you mean about other makers though. Crispian lifted the lid on that one just a wee bit .

Comment

I think it is understandable to people into cues and such like, I think it was more for the newbies or first time buyers, that the concerns were raised, to me that could be a valid point.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I do get a lot of customers who have bought a cue like bce or Riley that ring up a long time after and say "can you tip my cue that you made" !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
          Coutts cues is the company name , my handmade cues always say handmade by Dave Coutts ,as a lot of you may already know I also sell other makes of cues as I canot make a living making handmade cues alone , these are a batch of cues I got 3or4 years ago from a maker in Thailand who makes cues for a lot of cue makers the only difference is I badged them under the company name as made for , unlike the others except Chrispian who badge them handmade and then there name , I thought custom made for Coutts cues was very clear but obviously not .
          Hi Dave, i saw a couple of cues with badge Coutts&cook . Are those cue genuine? Thanks
          In progressing!!

Comment

Working...
          X