No announcement yet.

'Pro-versions' Elk Master Tips and Triangle Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just recieved one of these TS Long Ba cheap tips, I like them so far, like the BDP tips I liked, I bought 5 BDP's though and one was a bit soft. They don't have any chalk in them though, which is fine by me TBH. Hopefully they'll help me pot some long ba's

Comment

• I bought 4 MW tips in new packaging but they are quite hard and dont hold chalk well where you have to scuff all the time to keep the chalk looking consistent or you get "patches" where it goes hard does not stay fluffy

Comment

• Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
        I'm only playing pool at the moment but my Mike wooldridge super tip has been great and lasted ages!
        I bought some and just cant hold the chalk

Comment

• Just purchased both Elk Pro(Medium) and Prochalk yesterday. Suits my O'min well. If you think Prochalk is expensive wait til you found out how much does a Kamui chalk cost.

Comment

• I've found it better now that i've dumped the Pro chalk and gone back to the standard , but still using the Elk Pro tip .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Liking the pro chalk on a standard elk and coats tip far better with less chalking needed.
              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
              Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
              Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
              Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Sorry for late response. years gone by and I recently got some triangle pro chalk. I think this chalk is very good. gives tip good grip plus leaving much less residue than many competitors. I have to recommend this chalk!!!!! will try the pro tip soon hopefully

Comment

Working...
                X