Pocket Drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
    It just occurred to me. If you have the dimensions, would it be possible to 3D print a set of templates?
    A member did do some 3D images some years ago, can't find the thread though.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I have the template drawings and will email them to anyone. They have been posted on here but I forget how to do that and it's so damned complicated to post pictures up here so I won't be doing that as they're about 12 or 14 or them
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Would someone be kind enough to send me templates for IBSF and WSA please and Happy New Year to all !

Comment

• my email address is jamescchoy@yahoo.com

Comment

• When I have some time I will email the templates to all those who have requested, Should be later today. Someone did do a 3D set but I'm not sure if they were posted on here.
            Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
              When I have some time I will email the templates to all those who have requested, Should be later today. Someone did do a 3D set but I'm not sure if they were posted on here.
              I did find the file that was sent over (not loaded to TSF) to me; and I recall now that you had to install a software package to view the output.

Comment

• Question Terry, on the first post the download still works, a zip file with multiple files; are these the same files you have?

Comment

• Sure Terry, take your time. I'm in no hurry, hope you have recovered much now ! And may 2018 bring you happiness and especially good health. My table is a Wiraka M1 Gold Table. So I'm very much looking for the Wiraka IBSF snooker template/drawings if you have them. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• So am I correct in assuming that the Star and ISBF templates are tighter than the WSA tables at world snooker events?
                    I still think these will be tighter than your average club table anyway I practice on a table that's cut to ISBF I think I'll measure the pockets tonight it's quite tight I know that not many like to play on it was originally set up for our club professional.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      I did find the file that was sent over (not loaded to TSF) to me; and I recall now that you had to install a software package to view the output.
                      DeanH, could you send me those 3D please and if you have Wiraka IBSF pocket templates. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Question Terry, on the first post the download still works, a zip file with multiple files; are these the same files you have?
                        Send the link to the post please. They probably are my drawing if they're pdf files.
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by jamescchoy View Post
                          Sure Terry, take your time. I'm in no hurry, hope you have recovered much now ! And may 2018 bring you happiness and especially good health. My table is a Wiraka M1 Gold Table. So I'm very much looking for the Wiraka IBSF snooker template/drawings if you have them. Thanks a lot.
                          I still need your email address. My email address is posted.
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                            I still need your email address. My email address is posted.
                            Jamescchoy@yahoo.com. Thanks

Comment

• Originally Posted by jamescchoy View Post
                              DeanH, could you send me those 3D please and if you have Wiraka IBSF pocket templates. Thanks a lot.
                              I should have said "I found them a few years ago..." I will have a look to see if I still have it/them, I think it included the IBSF dimensions but bot 100% sure

Comment

I should have said "I found them a few years ago..." I will have a look to see if I still have it/them, I think it included the IBSF dimensions but bot 100% sure
                                you had to make me happen only to find out in despair . Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X