No announcement yet.

Another Tom Gauthier cue available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have two Tom Gauthier snooker cues that can be had for the right price,both are ash,one is ebony,other is rosewood,one is hand signed,other is not.more specs upon request,

Comment

Originally Posted by kidshark View Post
      i have two Tom Gauthier snooker cues that can be had for the right price,both are ash,one is ebony,other is rosewood,one is hand signed,other is not.more specs upon request,
      Pics are always a good idea
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Hi....might be very interested in either of Tom G's cues, although was really looking for a maple. I recently traded my Gauthier for a Trophy and a Meucci, but need to find another. If possible could you send pics and specs to : rsingermedic@yahoo.ca
        Thanks,
        Rob

Originally Posted by kidshark View Post

Comment

I have seen the photos (kidshark emailed them) and they are lovely cues. Haven't seen specs yet though.
          Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
          My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

ebony is 18 oz 58"long balances at 19"tips of splices,tip is 9.58 rosewood is 17oz 59"long balances also at 19"tips of splices.tip is 10.43 although the weights are not exact they are close,Mayur please feel free to post pics if you are able.

Comment

About 25 years ago I won a Gauthier cue. At the time I was told it was 700. cost. Last week while cleaning out the garage I found it again. Let me know if anyone is looking for a great vintage cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by carle View Post
                About 25 years ago I won a Gauthier cue. At the time I was told it was 700. cost. Last week while cleaning out the garage I found it again. Let me know if anyone is looking for a great vintage cue.
                Cost plus pics please. You should put it for sale in the 'for sale' section.
                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Hi "Carle"...could you reply to: rsingermedic@yahoo.ca with your contact info, ie. email address whereas I can send you a private message.
                  Regards,
                  Rob

Comment

Hello Rob, Could you send me some pics. rolland.colbourne@gmail.com I dont think I need another cue, trying to sell a few that I have but always wanted one. please give me the specs as well. Cheers
                    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                      Cost plus pics please. You should put it for sale in the 'for sale' section.
                      Mythman, would you know if Eddie Charlton ever had a Tom Gauthier cue? I recall seeing a photo with him and Cliff Thorburn holding two-piece cues and wondered wether they were by Gauthier. They had a white collar on the joint.
                      Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                        Mythman, would you know if Eddie Charlton ever had a Tom Gauthier cue? I recall seeing a photo with him and Cliff Thorburn holding two-piece cues and wondered wether they were by Gauthier. They had a white collar on the joint.
                        Not as far as I know. In his book "The Complete Book of Snooker" (page 10) he is using a one piece hand made cue, although I am not sure what sort of cue it is as the badge is very faded.

There is also a pic on the back cover with him holding a 2 piece cue with a red collar on the joint with a note "by kind permission of BCE" although this is probably just a publicity shot.

He does say in that book "My cue is 55'', weighs 17 oz. and has a 3/8'' tip and ferrule. It has a black ebony butt and an English ash shaft."
                        Anyone else know any more?
                        Last edited by mythman69; 15 November 2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X