Another Tom Gauthier cue available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Another Tom Gauthier cue available

Well, it seems I keep seeing these cues show up here in Vancouver. First I saw 2 cues by Lurkalot posted for 1100. Then someone posted 2 cues on Craigslist which turned out to be someone I knew. Then a m8 at the club told me a regular was selling his Gauthier cue. I quickly snatched that one up last week after taking a few hits. I now own my first Gauthier cue! Yay! Hits like a million bucks!

Anyways, if you want a Gauthier or wish to buy one anytime in the near future, do add your name to the Tom Gauthier Cuemaker fan club which I created. You see, being in Vancouver, and a snooker regular, I see these cues come up all the time.

Go join this group now --> http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...php?groupid=56

Now, in regards to the Gauthier cue I originally started this post about, it's Ash/Ebony originally owned, never modified. It's about 18oz and in fantastic condition. I took a hit with it last week. The seller is asking for 1500 CDN including shipping worldwide. If anyone is seriously interested, do let me know. Haven't had a chance to photograph the cue or spec it out yet. Might do that tonight if I can get a hold of the seller and have him open his locker up. I have the caliper and scale. If you are reading and willing to consider this cue, do let me know by replying here, joining the group above, or sending me a PM.
    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Nice cue. I am looking for a maple Gauthier 18oz *dead* str8 if you happen to know one for sale.

Thanks,
    Lee

Comment

Actually, someone else asked me about a Maple Gauthier also. I think Gauthier made more Ash then Maple early on as he was a century-break snooker player and likely preferred ash cues anyways. I have asked a few gents who are collectors if they have one coming up for sale. They haven't said anything yet.

As soon as I have a Maple in my hands, I will post a message on the forum with pictures, specs, etc.
      Last edited by thelongbomber; 18 January 2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Oh, by the way, I will have photos and cue specs up some time this week for the cue the OP is about.

Comment

Originally Posted by Toronto Playa View Post
          Nice cue. I am looking for a maple Gauthier 18oz *dead* str8 if you happen to know one for sale.

Thanks,
          Lee
          HI I Have one for sale its on ebay item no 150736577953 if enterested email me at lennybilliards@aol.com

Comment

coXkSucka
            how come I have no access in this forum
            I wanna post upload all my gauthier's cues picture and I just can't get access on it! damn
            I can't even join the fan's club
            LB: teach me how to gain access to upload picutures my gauthier cue
            thx

Comment

Hi, im new to the forum and im having problems joining the group. any suggestions?

Comment

Originally Posted by adteh2206 View Post
                Hi, im new to the forum and im having problems joining the group. any suggestions?

There are many functions on the site that can only be activated after you have more than 10 posts.

Maybe joining a group is one of those functions.

Hope this helps, and Welcome to the forum. :snooker:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by Jking View Post
                  coXkSucka
                  how come I have no access in this forum
                  I wanna post upload all my gauthier's cues picture and I just can't get access on it! damn
                  I can't even join the fan's club
                  LB: teach me how to gain access to upload picutures my gauthier cue
                  thx

HI the reason you must have more than 15 posts to access your pictures i think

Maybe you can email me some pictures of your gauthier cue at lennybilliards@aol.com

Is your cue a maple or ash cue one piece or two email me with pictures and amount you want for your cue thanks Leonard

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                    There are many functions on the site that can only be activated after you have more than 10 posts.

Maybe joining a group is one of those functions.

Hope this helps, and Welcome to the forum. :snooker:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    i see, thx! tht was really helpful

Comment

Please email me your gauthier pictures as well. mayur@fullmotiongroup.com

Comment

Please email me the detail and pics of your Gauthier cue as well. lloouu@me.com

Comment

if u dont mind, i would like to know the details and pics of you gauthier cue too. thx adwinteh22@gmail.com

Comment

Also please email me as well.....details, specs, pics of your T. Gauthier cue, Thanks rsingermedic@yahoo.ca

Comment

Originally Posted by thelongbomber View Post
                              Well, it seems I keep seeing these cues show up here in Vancouver. First I saw 2 cues by Lurkalot posted for 1100. Then someone posted 2 cues on Craigslist which turned out to be someone I knew. Then a m8 at the club told me a regular was selling his Gauthier cue. I quickly snatched that one up last week after taking a few hits. I now own my first Gauthier cue! Yay! Hits like a million bucks!

Anyways, if you want a Gauthier or wish to buy one anytime in the near future, do add your name to the Tom Gauthier Cuemaker fan club which I created. You see, being in Vancouver, and a snooker regular, I see these cues come up all the time.

Go join this group now --> http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...php?groupid=56

Now, in regards to the Gauthier cue I originally started this post about, it's Ash/Ebony originally owned, never modified. It's about 18oz and in fantastic condition. I took a hit with it last week. The seller is asking for 1500 CDN including shipping worldwide. If anyone is seriously interested, do let me know. Haven't had a chance to photograph the cue or spec it out yet. Might do that tonight if I can get a hold of the seller and have him open his locker up. I have the caliper and scale. If you are reading and willing to consider this cue, do let me know by replying here, joining the group above, or sending me a PM.
                              Looking for a Tom Gauthier cue, If you know of any for sale please contact me. I live in Toronto gs1mkh at yahoo dot com . had a chance a few years ago to get two for a great price at
                              the time. But I had a bad experience around that time purchasing another cue. Should have gone through with it because it sounded like the 2 or 1100 deal you mention. Live and learn!

Comment

Working...
                              X