No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a bit strange that Fu and Lyu start their match already this morning, but only finish it tomorrow evening.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      It's a bit strange that Fu and Lyu start their match already this morning, but only finish it tomorrow evening.
      Tradition is that the holder plays and finishes on Day 1 but the other starting match does not - don't know why?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Tradition is that the holder plays and finishes on Day 1 but the other starting match does not - don't know why?
        Yeah, I find this to be a fine tradition. They can and should keep it. But I think the other match that starts in the first session as well, could be ended tomorrow morning or at least in the afternoon.

BTW: Front Row Brian bowed to the new rules and is there in a shirt.

Comment

• In theory there could be a conclusion in every Session from this evening, and is what Bazza has said that wants, but it doesn't happen?

Comment

• a reminder for those with digital systems (UK), the BBC Red Button Channel is the following numbers so you don't have to do the actual red button on the remote
            and you can record, pause, etc.
            Freeview channel 601
            Freesat channel 981
            Sky channel 980
            Virgin Media channel 991
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
              Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              Yeah, I find this to be a fine tradition. They can and should keep it. But I think the other match that starts in the first session as well, could be ended tomorrow morning or at least in the afternoon.

BTW: Front Row Brian bowed to the new rules and is there in a shirt.
              It's as damn near a Coventry shirt as it can get!

Comment

• So Perry wins the first frame. Should be motivating for him.

Comment

• Selby using Taom?

Perry bottles it......

Comment

• Both players lost the plot a little in this second frame.

Comment

• Yep: a Frame lost rather than won, as they have both had so many opportunities.....

Comment

• I have to say the commentators (except David Hendon) and the referee, as well as Rob Walker earlier, are all making a better effort of pronouncing "Haotian" than I expected. :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                          Selby using Taom?

Perry bottles it......
                          Yep, nice to see the 2.0 version has stopped the miscue problem eh lol

Comment

• 3:0 to Perry now. The World Champion is in real trouble.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                              Yep, nice to see the 2.0 version has stopped the miscue problem eh lol
                              Yep

Johnson said that it is causing miscues......

Should I take my doubling of money on Selby or let it run? (Currently £17.50 profit for my whole £5 or a guaranteed £5.50 or so profit.)

(On Betfair, I back the outsider in a close one, then when I can bet on the other and double money I usually do so as with the 3rd Maguire qualifier: Valafei when he got it back to 6-3 then set a bet on Maguire when hos odds drifted out....)

Comment

• Worst possible start for Selby...

Comment

Working...
                                X