Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the curse is in full swing again by the looks of things

Comment

• Thanks, I thought it would be close....

Comment

• All set for a Selby comeback tonight. But I suppose there is some work to do for Vikki this afternoon...

Comment

• Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
          the curse is in full swing again by the looks of things
          the Crucible curse?
          I always took that to be that "a new champion never successfully defends their first defence"
          this is not Selby's first defence
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by kligu View Post
            I suppose there is some work to do for Vikki this afternoon...
            Care to elaborate?

Comment

• Originally Posted by kligu View Post
              All set for a Selby comeback tonight. But I suppose there is some work to do for Vikki this afternoon...
              plan B, C or D or E?

:biggrin:

Comment

• Wowsersino! Go Perry!
                Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• 7:2 to Perry after the first session. Really didn't see this coming. I think this deficit is one frame to much for Selby. At 3:6 I would have believed in his ability to turn it around, but now I think the mountain he has to climb is way to high.
                  I hope for one of Selby's famous comebacks, but I don't see it this time.

Comment

• come on BBC, put Fu v Lyu back on the RB!

ah pooop too late

6-3 to Lyu -cool

Comment

• For most of the session it was more Selby saying to Perry anything you can do badly I can do worse, but Perry was clearly better in the last two frames, especially the last frame. He is a highly experienced player so will not throw it away now his play is starting to get better, so Selby is going to have to produce something extremely close to his best to win the match. First off he needs to stop gifting Perry massive chances, at least consistently get the white back to balk.

Comment

• Well, that was a surprising session. I really wasn't expecting Selby to play such crap today. How many times did he play a safety where the white just clattered into the reds? Awful. Obviously the match is never over when Selby is involved, but he needs to raise his game far above what it was in the first session.

Pleasantly surprised by Lyu Haotian's performance on the other hand, a couple of lovely breaks to take a 6-3 lead. No Crucible nerves at all, it seems. :smile:

Comment

• I think Fu made a mini comeback to get back from 1-4 to 3-4 but then Lyu won the last two frames, the first one with a big century to be in a very strong position but still not over.

Comment

• As above: this is not odd for Selby this season..... Have a look on youtube etc and try and find the Woollaston match in China that he won - he was little different to today, assuming Woolaston practices with Selby, Woolaston bottled it.

If Perry had kept his head this would be 9-0, and arguably it should be.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                              As above: this is not odd for Selby this season..... Have a look on youtube etc and try and find the Woollaston match in China that he won - he was little different to today, assuming Woolaston practices with Selby, Woolaston bottled it.

If Perry had kept his head this would be 9-0, and arguably it should be.
                              Selby is going to slow the game down to a snails pace. Wouldn't be surprised if his average shot time goes up to 33-35 seconds. If Perry let's Selby dictate the tempo, then we're in for midnight finish.

Comment

• I wish on the World Snooker Matches screen there was a button to Turn Off all the betting rubbish
                                Give us the choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X