No announcement yet.

trevor contact deatails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

........................... please do not post somebody elses email on the site ty.
    Last edited by ADR147; 22 April 2016, 01:14 AM. Reason: email

Comment

Last edited by ADR147; 22 April 2016, 01:14 AM. Reason: email

Comment

maybe he's working on it, who knows. but he really needs one. lol

Comment

My cue is due June time......hope it takes a couple of months longer . Haven't got my tax rebate yet
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Placed my order in May 2015, sent him an email to his old email address in July 2016 to ask about the progress, no reply.
            Can someone pm me his new email please? Cheers

Comment

Ordered a cue In january 2015. Was told 10-12 month. Have not heard anything since may 2016. Does anyone know If he still make cues....?

Comment

He seems to running 9mths late. He's had some family issues apparently. So if he said 12mths, add 9mths to that.

Comment

Ordered same time as you bro Santaana and quoted completion date around the same time as yours too. Many others here also had the same orders. Just have to wait patiently. There are a few who received theirs earlier but it shows Trevor is still working on it. Cheers.

Comment

Poor old John Parris would get fried alive for this.
                    9 months late on a quoted 12 month lead time.
                    No communication and doesnt reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by Homer View Post
                      Poor old John Parris would get fried alive for this.
                      9 months late on a quoted 12 month lead time.
                      No communication and doesnt reply.
                      Having family problems, that can happen to anyone. So you've got to sympathise with TW on that. He does it all himself, so cues will get late unfortunately. The non-communication, no excuse for that. A secretary a few hours a week would sort it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                        Having family problems, that can happen to anyone. So you've got to sympathise with TW on that. He does it all himself, so cues will get late unfortunately. The non-communication, no excuse for that. A secretary a few hours a week would sort it.
                        Family problems make it ok to ignore all your customers? I might get a week off work with family problems, after that my boss would be asking questions on when I anticipate my return.
                        It takes 30 minutes to reply to the most urgent emails, thats people who have given you deposits and awaiting their cues 8 months after they were told it would be ready.

And Big Splosh, how do you know Trevor does it all on his own?? Have you seen his workshop? Have you ever seen him? its been said many times that he send the planks out to be cut and turned to tapers, thus making cues from outsourced blank shafts. Andrew Ramsay has said this before on here and ive read it other places too.

Comment

Family problems make it ok to ignore all your customers? I might get a week off work with family problems, after that my boss would be asking questions on when I anticipate my return.
                          It takes 30 minutes to reply to the most urgent emails, thats people who have given you deposits and awaiting their cues 8 months after they were told it would be ready.

And Big Splosh, how do you know Trevor does it all on his own?? Have you seen his workshop? Have you ever seen him? its been said many times that he send the planks out to be cut and turned to tapers, thus making cues from outsourced blank shafts. Andrew Ramsay has said this before on here and ive read it other places too.
                          Wow, really? He's using shafts tapered by someone else?

Trevor White: is this true? Who makes his shafts or tapers?

So we're down to J6 and Adam and Jim who actually make their own cues?
                          Last edited by Big Splash!; 28 September 2016, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                            Wow, really? He's using shafts tapered by someone else?

Trevor White: is this true? Who makes his shafts or tapers?

So we're down to J6 and Adam and Jim who actually make their own cues?
                            I'm sure J6, Jim , Andy Hunter don't mind making a cue from a donor cue with an old shaft, that plays well.

You're not "down" to anything here. These guys will gladly tell you, if you ask, if the shaft is new, or not.

It's always been the transparency that is more important for me. .

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                              I'm sure J6, Jim , Andy Hunter don't mind making a cue from a donor cue with an old shaft, that plays well.

You're not "down" to anything here. These guys will gladly tell you, if you ask, if the shaft is new, or not.

It's always been the transparency that is more important for me. .
                              J6 is very open about what he does. I like and respect that. Parris is fairly open though he won't explain the holes in the end of the ash tapers! lol The most open will make some of the best customs at the lowest prices. Triple-win situation.

Comment

Could you please post that thread which ADR147 talked about the shaft? Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X