Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    Are you looking forward to a ban?
    For what, calling someone a paedo or posting into closed threads, as you like to do, abusing Mod privaledges? You are in no position to come over all high and mighty after the personal insults you dish. Want to threaten me with a slap again?

I suggest that YOU read the forum rules. You're in need of them more than anyone.

Ban button? Man up mate.
    Last edited by Big Splash!; 30 September 2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
      For what, calling someone a paedo or posting into closed threads, as you like to do? You are in no position to come over all high and mighty after the personal insults you dish. Want to threaten me with a slap again?

I suggest that YOU read the forum rules. You're in need of them more than anyone.
      Did we spit the dummy out of the pram again?

I did not call anybody a paedo I made a joke about a friend.

When you are in my house fella, they are my rules. You will not get away with accusing people of things you know nothing about on here, that kind of rude arrogance is exactly why all the cue makers, coaches and pros etc are frightened to come on and post and have been replaced by idiots like you droning on about angel ash.

So this is a one time public warning. Pack it in or get a lifetime ban that I will personally take the time to enforce.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Did we spit the dummy out of the pram again?

I did not call anybody a paedo I made a joke about a friend.

When you are in my house fella, they are my rules. You will not get away with accusing people of things you know nothing about on here, that kind of rude arrogance is exactly why all the cue makers, coaches and pros etc are frightened to come on and post and have been replaced by idiots like you droning on about angel ash.

So this is a one time public warning. Pack it in or get a lifetime ban that I will personally take the time to enforce.
        Your house? When did you own TSF? Listen to yourself; that's why Byrom, Geordi, Golf and many others won't post anymore killjoy.

As for coaches not posting, that's down to chumps like INMB insulting coaching full stop. I've always been supportive of folk like TD. Go check your facts.

So we're not supposed to be rude but it's ok for you to call me and others 'idiots' - that's the best polite you could come up with?!
        Last edited by Big Splash!; 30 September 2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Your house? When did you own TSF? Listen to yourself; that's why Byrom and many others won't post anymore killjoy.

As for coaches not posting, that's down to chumps like INMB insulting coaching full stop. I've always been supportive of folk like TD. Go check your facts.

So we're not supposed to be rude but it's ok for you to call me and others 'idiots' - that's the best polite you could come up with?!
          Sorry did you not know I am one of the owners? You are an idiot. Last chance, do you want to continue this way or would you like to look back and follow my advice?

Comment

Your house? When did you own TSF? Listen to yourself; that's why Byrom and many others won't post anymore killjoy.

Technically it's his house, he is a mod and part owner they are there to moderate people like you BS! You do post informative comments but you do get carried away and start upsetting people with your bs.
            Last edited by ken147; 30 September 2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
              Technically it's his house, he is a mod and part owner they are there to moderate people like you BS! You do post informative comments but you do get carried away and start upsetting people with your bs.
              bs, what's that then. Shouldn't that be modded and deleted as Neil does, given the no profanities policy?

Comment

And breathe .....right Big Splash , I like your posts but chill out a little mate . I'm sure if you ask Trevor nicely he will tell you how he does his business .

If he only gets the blanks cut to size there is no issue . Which is what ADR was saying , I don't believe that he gets an out sourced supplier cut down the cues to a taper .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                  upsetting people with your bs.
                  Big Splashes?
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                    Big Splashes?
                    Waves mate, waves.

As for cue makers, we have Jim, J and Adam who are all utterly transparent about what they do and don't do. We shouldn't have to ask a cue maker what he actually does, when he's charging 600 squid. If they were open, folk like Homer ^ wouldn't be making assumptions Neil. And but for Thaigate, maybe punters would be able to have some trust instead of being cynical. You and I both know that some cue makers are bringing in shafts and cues from Thailand that simply need splicing. You have the photos and we've both seen them. So, no, I'm not accusing Trev, I'm having a bit of a laff and everyone knows this or should, if they have one drop of a sense of humour. Why Trev would get someone to cut squares is a bit strange, I can do that with a handsaw. Anyway, maybe Trev, when he's caught up with his backlog and his mountain of emails can explain himself.

But the temptation from some sticky fingered cue makers to short-cut and profit maximise is apparent. Do I care if they're not on here flogging their wares anymore? Nope, members don't even have to be tempted by them now and can save their money for an honest cue instead. If they want Thai, there are plenty of great options such as Master, Maximus, TP, Phoenix, etc etc.
                    Last edited by Big Splash!; 30 September 2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Nobody needs to justify their business practices to you or anybody else.

Comment

Big splosh has ruined this forum for months, in his current guise and many others. Im surprised he's lasted this long tbh.
                        Fair play to ADR, looking after the greater good of the forum.

Comment

Nobody needs to justify their business practices to you or anybody else.
                          Are there cue makers still just badging imported cues ADR? Be good to list any that are known so members know where the cues being made. I've had JPs TW Exquisite and Jason Owen and as far as I was concerned when buying I took it for granted they were all made in the UK.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                            Are there cue makers still just badging imported cues ADR? Be good to list any that are known so members know where the cues being made. I've had JPs TW Exquisite and Jason Owen and as far as I was concerned when buying I took it for granted they were all made in the UK.
                            I would advise all buyers to personally contact the makers and ask them specific questions they may have. The cue makers have a legal responsibility to be truthful about their products. Or face the law. Trades Descriptions Act, Sale of Goods Act to name but two pieces. Any honest cue maker worth their salt will be up front.

Buyer beware!
                            Last edited by Big Splash!; 30 September 2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                              Not my business to say mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by Homer View Post
                                Family problems make it ok to ignore all your customers? I might get a week off work with family problems, after that my boss would be asking questions on when I anticipate my return.
                                It takes 30 minutes to reply to the most urgent emails, thats people who have given you deposits and awaiting their cues 8 months after they were told it would be ready.

And Big Splosh, how do you know Trevor does it all on his own?? Have you seen his workshop? Have you ever seen him? its been said many times that he send the planks out to be cut and turned to tapers, thus making cues from outsourced blank shafts. Andrew Ramsay has said this before on here and ive read it other places too.
                                Remind me again, which member was it that accused TW of things he never did and was slagging his business practice off? Because I seem a bit confused on the matter.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X