No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well played McGill coming from 0-2 to 2-2 at the MSI.

Un-Nooh you can't miss balls like that at this level. Higgins should go on for 8-6 now.
    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      "Absolutely brilliant shot there."
      "Well, absolutely wonderful positional shot there."
      "Absolutely perfect cue chalking there."
      Fabulous, Darling

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
        If he gets past McGill a very tasty player.
        Obviously. Whoever wins the match will lose to Ding.

Comment

• Higgins is in good shape,went through 10-7 and was tested

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
            Just listened to Neal Foulds , and he said that Day has a fantastic record against Ding .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
              If only that was assured. Ding's looked very fragile for a long time now. Even admits himself his interest can slip.

Did I dream this, or was the prize money for a 147 £147,000 at one time in the distant past?
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Did I dream this, or was the prize money for a 147 £147,000 at one time in the distant past?
                Yup, plus they got the high break prize so closer to £160k.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                  Yup, plus they got the high break prize so closer to £160k.
                  Thought so. So from £1,000 per shot it's nearly £340 per shot.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• * nearer

Why am I suddenly unable to edit my posts?? I hit edit and the text box is empty?

Comment

Thought so. So from £1,000 per shot it's nearly £340 per shot.
                      I guess you meant to say "per point scored" rather than shot 😆

Comment

• Un-Nooh seems like a very nice guy. He could have won last night if we was more careful. Such a pity, i have to watch Higgins' face for at least one more match now...
                        Fast player is Un-Nooh, I like his style of play. Just saw that he is 33!!!
                        Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stormwatch View Post
                          Un-Nooh seems like a very nice guy. He could have won last night if we was more careful. Such a pity, i have to watch Higgins' face for at least one more match now...
                          Fast player is Un-Nooh, I like his style of play. Just saw that he is 33!!!
                          The one frame ball black that he hit way too hard was just about the dumbest shot I've ever seen in a professional match. I believe Joe Johnson said it was "crazy" He was being polite. It was stupid. I have no idea what he was thinking at that moment. All he had to do was roll the black in to leave Higgins needing a snooker and he hit it about 100 miles an hour. He still won the frame, but overall he played too many loose and careless shots.

If Lisowski plays with some intelligence and pots at his normal level he has a good chance to beat Higgins.

Comment

• If the present scores hold the seeds will go 9-7 in the first round. As I mentioned previously, the fewest seeds ever advancing under this format is 8. Having said that, I don't really think we'll end up having 7 "upsets" as in a couple of cases the qualifier was the betting favourite. Walden was the betting favourite over Brecel and Day over McGill. Barring turnarounds today, we've had five real upsets, which is still quite a few.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                              If the present scores hold the seeds will go 9-7 in the first round. As I mentioned previously, the fewest seeds ever advancing under this format is 8. Having said that, I don't really think we'll end up having 7 "upsets" as in a couple of cases the qualifier was the betting favourite. Walden was the betting favourite over Brecel and Day over McGill. Barring turnarounds today, we've had five real upsets, which is still quite a few.
                              Yep to not all upsets: I think was Fu Favourite but he certainly shouldn't have been.

And Jack beating Bingham wasn't much of a shock?
                              Last edited by blahblah01; 26 April 2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

If only that was assured. Ding's looked very fragile for a long time now. Even admits himself his interest can slip.

Ding winning is not assured but it is what I think will happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X