No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How a match can turn around ....this is why i love the long format...shades of Rory MC vs Trump....but Wakelin playing really well. That deep screw green!

Comment

• Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
      How a match can turn around ....this is why i love the long format...shades of Rory MC vs Trump....but Wakelin playing really well. That deep screw green!
      There's only one guy playing atm and that's Chris.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
        ....That deep screw green!
        He likes his greens doesn't. :wink: Never expected him to miss that black though....

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• What a break - pressure! Cmon Wakelin!

Comment

• didn't expect him to miss that red to centre - let's see if Trump can keep it safe....

I am surprised he didnt play that long red Chris - good result to snooker behind the brown tho

Comment

• Why can't Trump get things done? It looked like a great steal and he ruined it.

Excellent pressure shot from Wakelin

Comment

• One of the most dramatic matches I can remember for a long time, superb stuff.

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

• That Black will haunt Judd forever if he doesn't win this decider now - what a match what a pot from Chris -

sorry guys - I am at work while watching and its hard to contain myself as the office is in full silence....

Comment

• Dear me, Trump is so stupid.....can't help himself but to show off on crucial moment. Just a hard, firm screw on that pink, one cushion and you're bang on the black. Jeez he'll never learn.
                    Should have been back at the hotel a while ago!
                    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Hope this wee tadger trump gets put out now.

Comment

• Definitely worth watching this eventhough work starts under 7 hours time Decider it is!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
                          Definitely worth watching this eventhough work starts under 7 hours time Decider it is!
                          And what a great decider this is!

Comment

• Great match, I feel for Chris after such an excellent comeback, but it was his fault that he went in-of and his fault that he inadvertently potted the black, so well done Judd, you were far from the better player on the night, but that's the beauty of the longer format.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Judd is really, really lucky to still be alive in this tournament. Man, did he play like a sheep tonight......All credit to Wakelin to have pushed him so hard!
                              Mental is still a major issue for Trump but I start to think is aiming is also a problem. The way he has to cue across then realign for the final delivery makes him misses the odd pot....which often proves to be the crucial one. Might be time for hime to see a coach, for once.
                              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• One of the best examples of what pressure can do to even very good players-Decider, Judd vs Chris.
                                Such easy shots missed by Judd, two easy blues in the middle pocket, one red in the corner pocket. Chris was very unlucky to have doubled the black in the corner pocket.
                                The decider was like HIT AND HOPE for both on many shots. Both players played very well. In the end Judd came out on top.
                                Excellent round 1.
                                Last edited by fkhan; 26 April 2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X