• Show
Clear All

• Some nice Trevs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trevor-Whi...item4d30967b36

Comment

• Is the plain ebony for sale hotpot?

Comment

• Ronnies cue 18.25oz 1pc 58 1/8" long about #1500 normal elk

Last edited by svendh; 6 May 2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• That is Ronnie own cue? Can you put an arrow showing the massive dent he put in it last week?

Comment

• photo was taken in january so no dent: https://www.facebook.com/john.parris...40?pnref=story

Comment

• Andrew Watt's Trevor White cues

Comment

• Very nice cues

Comment

• Is Andrew the sole reason for Trevors 12+ month lead time???

Comment

• Thanks Jrc. The cue second in from the right is Trevor's own cue. After a bit of ear bashing he gave in and let me have it. Perfect arrows perfect side grain and hits the ball superb.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                      Thanks Jrc. The cue second in from the right is Trevor's own cue. After a bit of ear bashing he gave in and let me have it. Perfect arrows perfect side grain and hits the ball superb.
                      Doesn't really seem to be your specs. Better let me have a dunt with it. .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        Doesn't really seem to be your specs. Better let me have a dunt with it. .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Your more than welcome to come and try it out but it ain't for sale.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                          Is Andrew the sole reason for Trevors 12+ month lead time???
                          Is he not Trevor whites agent

Comment

Your more than welcome to come and try it out but it ain't for sale.
                            Are any for sale?

Comment

• Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
                              Are any for sale?
                              No sorry not for sale

Comment

Thanks Jrc. The cue second in from the right is Trevor's own cue. After a bit of ear bashing he gave in and let me have it. Perfect arrows perfect side grain and hits the ball superb.
                                When I saw this one in the flesh, it was perfect, like mother nature's laminated shaft ( but better ).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X