X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    They did red and black text for other breaks cues
    No idea what the ratio between the colours would be
    Yeah, the 146 break seems a more even split of red / black, with maybe more red.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      They did red and black text for other breaks cues
      No idea what the ratio between the colours would be
      Yeah, the 146 break seems a more even split of red / black, with maybe more red.

Comment

• Snooker Man Stevie - latest acquisition - Maximus Ultimate cue made for Steve Maguire

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• That is really nice Steve .

Anyone know how much the cases are ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            That is really nice Steve .

Anyone know how much the cases are ?
            Thanks Neil it's not my best pics it's got 3 nice arows starting to like less arrows
            Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Thanks Dean
              Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• To me that's the nicest cue you have ,not just because it was SMs and he's my favourite, but I love that shaft, I don't like too many arrows and I like the top to be blank, have you played with it Stevie has it got a bit of spring in it?
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Not had a hit with it yet a got it yesterday al give it a we hit tomorrow at club

Comment

• Very nice cue and case Stevie 
                    What are specs then ?

Comment

• 58 9,4 And around 18oz need to double check

Comment

• Nice cue Stevie, could be your keeper?
                        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
                          58 9,4 And around 18oz need to double check
                          Nice cue Stevie, I tried to buy the case seperately but it was being sold as a package. Good luck with cue as it looks a cracker.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                            Nice cue Stevie, could be your keeper?
                            Thanks Wayne al give it a try and see how she plays

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                              Nice cue Stevie, could be your keeper?
                              Thanks Wayne al give it a try and see how she plays

Comment

• I have a new Maximus Ultimate but having trouble downloading photos??
                                Can anybody help? I can email photos to a member who is willing to help.
                                Thanks in advance:encouragement:
                                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X