Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
    I am a bit disappointed with Omin.

I still have not had a reply to my Email with intentions to purchase a Cue and they will not be getting my business now.
    O'min does not have the best team in international orders, he himself does hardly speak english. And he is frustrating at the moment as chinese make him hard times.

At the moment i have made a little search. And found that maximus cues are getting a better reputation on quality and respect for their cues. He does have also excellent service staff for international services.

Comment

Pretty silly that you're getting angry with O'min as they hardly speak English

What specs are you after? I have some Maximus

Comment

also it should be noted that Asian companies tend to have a different idea of what is rude.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          also it should be noted that Asian companies tend to have a different idea of what is rude.
          There are many things to consider in asian companies (different country different handle) there are companies known to foreigner but they dont speak the language making comunication difficult. Rather not answer cause cant understand. He os old fashioned, did not learn the language, but know all the woods and how to handle it.

Others have more skill in languages and therefore have more potential in extending the international business.

If you want omin seek a reseller that buys of omin. It easier and saves the hustle with the comunication.

Comment

Never had one !!!! . but I've heard som great things about Praram cues. (A friend of mine goes 2 times a year to Thailand for his work). I heard it for the first time from him. has anyone experience with these cues???

Comment

Here a Picture with the Sponsors of the 6 Reds National Tournaments in thailand.

IMG_26838062780738.jpeg

O'min Cues - www.omincues.com
              Maximus Cues - www.maximuscues.com
              Phoenix Cue - www.phoenixcue.com
              KEBG Snooker accessories - Facebook site
              James Wattana - www.jameswattanacues.com

4x4 Is a Snooker Club in Bangkok.

So you could say that these are Respectful Cuemakers
              Last edited by Cmbrstefan; 18 July 2014, 03:28 AM. Reason: Miss spelling

Comment

I have a few brand new "Niche" 1 pc cue hand made in Thailand costs around GBP160 including delivery, PM for pics & details if you are interested.

Comment

is omin cues and unique cues the same company does any one know if unique cues are any good

Comment

Originally Posted by chicco View Post
                    is omin cues and unique cues the same company does any one know if unique cues are any good
                    The website already says that they are a distributer, so they should not be the same company for sure.
                    Then looking at the cues they all have a union badge on. So i am guessing they get the cue made to order and badge them.
                    So not sure if they do them in thailand.

Even i would get an offical distribution of a company with a good name. badge them and sell them, but then would make them for cheaper in china...

Comment

Has anyone heard of a Thai cue with "VR" on the badge?

Comment

Hi. I have one question which has been asked a couple of times but nobody has answered. What is the typical pricerange for genuine O'min cues? A friend is bringing a few back from the factory and I'm really looking forward to seeing them but can't find any reliable info on pricing. Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by nikkimurtaugh View Post
                          Hi. I have one question which has been asked a couple of times but nobody has answered. What is the typical pricerange for genuine O'min cues? A friend is bringing a few back from the factory and I'm really looking forward to seeing them but can't find any reliable info on pricing. Thanks.
                          Hi Nikki !!! depends on what range ??? I believe that O'min Hunter is the most expensive one >> between 500 and 700 US dlrs ,Depending on design!! O'min Classic is the cheapest!! ( if i'm not mistaking about that ) !!!!!

Comment

I have tried all of the cues he brought back which were across the range. The classic was by far the best for me and feels fabulous. There was a cheaper machine spliced option but the classic was the cheapest hand spliced cue. What would this cue typically retail at then?

Comment

Good guestion !!! the most important thing is that the cue suits your game !!! and this has nothing to do with The value of the cue !! you can buy a cue of 100 pounds with much better playability than a expensive cue !! as for your question, you might Wanna consider to contact ADR147 !! he has many cues (also O'Min). he can give you the information about the prices. you can send him a PM if you want !! Is a great guy to deal with !!!

Comment

Been using Praram cues for few years myself and even friends asking me to place an order from Jack, Praram3 cues owner. Never been disappointed with what he send to me later. Accurate specs with even splicing. For his pricing, Omin won't be able to produce it with same quality. Bear in mind, today's Omin is not 15yrs ago Omin in which quality is the best for Thailand cues. I am from Malaysia, have seen quite a lot of Thailand cues already.

Comment

Working...
                                X