Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Glover Ye Olde Ash Cue - No Longer Available

Tony Glover Ye Olde Ash Cue

One piece ye olde ash Tony Glover snooker cue, the cue is in nice condition with a straight ash shaft,

Cue specs are 58" - 9.5mm - 18oz

275 cash pick up or bank transfer or i can do paypal plus postage but contact me

List Date: 7/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tony Glover Ye Olde Ash Cue
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by 147wolf; 22 July 2014, 02:14 PM.

Looks like a very nice cue, but why the front splice?? it's not a Ye olde Ash then is it lol

Comment

Exactly my opinion great looking cue just not right with the splice

Comment

I don't think this is a Tony glover cue - badge might be but why would he make a cue with a completely different design to what it is supposed to look like then put a ye old ash badge on it? - looks fake to me sorry.

Comment

ye olde ash never came with a front splice or what?

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            ye olde ash never came with a front splice or what?
            Nope ........

Comment

No - I am of the opinion that this is not a Tony Glover replica cue - and ask that the moderator ADR147 should look into this listing.

Comment

As far as i know i bought this as a Tony Glover cue and it was not for me so i am re selling it... Tony makes loads of diffrent cues to diffrents designes of what people want, they don't always follow the exact same design of the originals.

and the cue also had 2 extensions with it, that a chap had off me for his glover cue... lol.. funny how they fit it!!!

i can give adr his name if you want so he could confirm this
                Last edited by 147wolf; 19 July 2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Tony Glover Ye Olde Ash Cue

I've seen this cue for sale a couple of times now.

It is definitely not of the traditional YOA design with the addition of the front splice and veneer. The badge does look like a Tony Glover reproduction badge. However I have never seen a Glover made cue with ash like that which makes me believe that it is a cue that has been worked on by Tony.

I believe that you are not intentionally misleading people with this cue but it is not what the previous seller claimed it was.
                  On Cue Facebook Page
                  Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                  Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Putting a BMW badge on a Robin Reliant does not alter anything.

Comment

Hold on a sec,

This cue is quality the splicing is top class and the ash shaft is excellent ... there is nothing to suggest that Tony did not make this cue from scratch, if it was made by another cue maker of less quality it would show... i have had quite a few glover cues and this is as good as any he's made for me... just because someone has decided to have a diffrent design to an original ye olde ash dont mean that Tony Glover would not have made the cue.

Comment

Lovely cue mate.

Comment

so tony's made you personally many cues but this tony glover el olde ash cue your brought off someone else and because you know his workmanship you know this is a glover?

Comment

Originally Posted by 147wolf View Post
                            Hold on a sec,

This cue is quality the splicing is top class and the ash shaft is excellent ... there is nothing to suggest that Tony did not make this cue from scratch, if it was made by another cue maker of less quality it would show... i have had quite a few glover cues and this is as good as any he's made for me... just because someone has decided to have a diffrent design to an original ye olde ash dont mean that Tony Glover would not have made the cue.

It has been pointed out to you that - ye old ash cues do not come in this design - so it is NOT a replica of a Ye Olde Ash cue is it?

Would you care to bet me some money that this is not a Ye Old Ash replica cue from Tony Glover?

Comment

yes i have had probably 4 cues made by Tony and purchased many more as well.

I have 2 other Tony Glover cues at the moment and comparing the cues and the quality of the craftmanship, there is nothing to suggest to me that its not a Tony Glover cue

Comment

Working...
                              X