Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    I heard you the first time Tommo, you are still wrong tho
    Back to the cue, it does look very nice indeed, just very strange why Tony would put this badge on it
    not really if a customer asked for that you think tony gonna say no i dont need £350 odd quid cuz it dont quite look same as ye olde ash cues .. course he would build it

Comment

Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
      Customer must of asked for this when he requested the cue...you can have what u want if u ask tony I know because he has worked on one of my cues
      No one is doubting you can have any splice under the sun on your cue , but why put a Ye badge on it ??
      If a splice is present then it's not at all looking like a Ye is it ????

Comment

Back to the cue, it does look very nice indeed, just very strange why Tony would put this badge on it
        I can't speak for tony must of been happy to do it though because I had a joe Davis and had a lot of work done on it but he would not put a customised badge of his on it because of the standard of splices so he must of been happy to name it a YOA all be it slightly different splitting hairs here

Comment

I can't speak for tony must of been happy to do it though because I had a joe Davis and had a lot of work done on it but he would not put a customised badge of his on it because of the standard of splices so he must of been happy to name it a YOA all be it slightly different splitting hairs here

Comment

Originally Posted by 147wolf View Post
            not really if a customer asked for that you think tony gonna say no i dont need £350 odd quid cuz it dont quite look same as ye olde ash cues .. course he would build it
            so what you are saying is the plate (real or a copy) denotes the authenticity of a cue.

Comment

No one is doubting you can have any splice under the sun on your cue , but why put a Ye badge on it ??
              If a splice is present then it's not at all looking like a Ye is it ????
              Because tony is in business of making cues for profit if someone asks for a ye with extra splice up to him prob thinks if you gonna pay me350 I do it lol

Comment

... all be it slightly different splitting hairs here
                Splice or no splice, there is a whole World of difference, not splitting hairs at all

Comment

Splice or no splice, there is a whole World of difference, not splitting hairs at all
                  Well u seem to know it all like many on here when they told me gbl cues were good utter crap.......rubbish cues I had one awful

Comment

Well u seem to know it all like many on here when they told me gbl cues were good utter crap.......rubbish cues I had one awful
                    I certainly know more than you

Comment

I certainly know more than you
                      I have forgot more than you know

Comment

I have forgot more than you know
                        Forgot i was talking to a 12 year old, cya

Comment

well done to the snookerheads for revealing this cue for what it is, not just for giving me a bit of eduction, but to the one who might buy this cue.
                          it shows if you come on here with a cue its gonna be unwrapped

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                            well done to the snookerheads for revealing this cue for what it is, not just for giving me a bit of eduction, but to the one who might buy this cue.
                            it shows if you come on here with a cue its gonna be unwrapped
                            well done for what? no ones revealed anything.. as anyone actually proved it was not made by Tony Glover yet. no dont think so!

Comment

well done for what? no ones revealed anything.. as anyone actually proved it was not made by Tony Glover yet. no dont think so!
                              sorry I have no desire to upset you but! its not up to tony glover to decide this is a ye old ash cue.if burrows and watts made this cue originally and tony removed the plate added a decorative splice then put the plate back on then all he did was make into a non ye old ash cue,if he set out to make a ye old ash replica then he failed.

Comment

if i wanted a yoa replica and i bought this one off you, then at some point i wanted to sell it as a yoa replica on here and i was getting the feedback your getting right now. id be a bit upset, because this is a custom cue and should be posted as one

Comment

Working...
                                X