Matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matches

Good result for the MC Allan Taylor ..........nice win after coming through the qualifying rounds .

Couldn't really tell that Nigel Bond v Barry Pinches would go to a decider .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Another poor result from Sam Baird . Really lost his way . I'm not sure if he is working with Steve Feeney anymore .

A good win for Lee Walker , he was in our club last week as well .

Comment

Surprising defeat for Bingtao…….4 nil to Pengfei

Comment

Well Mark King didn’t show much interest in winning that match. Scott Donaldson easy win.

Comment

Lee Prickman - on his warm-up
          his initial alignment seems off, easily seen on the TV
          does not bode well, I hope he settles and shows us what he can do!
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Has Neal got the corona sniffles too? He sounds like he's wearing a deep-sea diving helmet.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              Has Neal got the corona sniffles too? He sounds like he's wearing a deep-sea diving helmet.
              Prob got a mask on.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Prob got a mask on.
                what? In his own "studio" at his house?

Comment

Anyone else finding this tournament utterly surreal? :ambivalence:
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I love Igor bringing our Elliott Slessor's case and cue by mistake :biggrin:

it will be one to remember

Comment

That is some head to head .........Tom Ford never lost to Lisowski in 7 matches

Comment

Miming handshakes! The world's gone mad!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          Lee Prickman - on his warm-up
                          his initial alignment seems off, easily seen on the TV
                          does not bode well, I hope he settles and shows us what he can do!
                          Hi Dean, As history tells us I had a bit of a nightmare in the match and never showed how I do play, however, I am intrigued to hear more about your alignment comment? I have had a couple of technical issues although I was not aware alignment was another I would appreciate your help, please? many thanks. Lee

Comment

Hi Lee
                            Hope you are well and safe
                            first - I am not a coach just a snooker-fan-geek-nerd

what I was talking previously about was your warm up session
                            see the start of the following:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su12gTg61K8
                            where, to me anyway, on many of your shots your cue alignment, your aiming was off and you missing the pots
                            I put it down to the situation, the TV table, the opponent, nerves....
                            Must have been great! :wink:

Comment

Hi Dean, You are correct, I was very nervous from the start, including the warm-up, and really needed an easy starter in the match to get potting and score a few to negate the nerves, but it never really happened.

The TV table was very alien to me. What I didn't expect was how much the cue ball threw off line when playing with side! that caught me out a few times and subsequently, I missed a couple by a country mile! which of course you can't afford to do playing the likes of Judd or players to that standard.

Technically, I had been having a bit of an issue with slightly cueing across the cue ball, but I'm not sure it is alignment. I think it is a bit more to do with movement on the odd shot and poor/un-straight cueing from time to time No excuses though. Yes, It was a great experience playing Judd Trump, and on the TV table, just a shame no friends and family could be there to shout me on and add a bit of atmosphere, due to the Virus lockdown.

Anyway, thanks very much for your comments, input and interest and let's hope I play like I can next year! ( and don't draw Judd!!! )

Regards

Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X