New Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look

Site updated; looks good - not treble 8 inspired but green baize! (easy than saying wight wight eight dot com!)

easy to see which threads have new posts, games re-introduced for those inclined.... maybe champion status could be put back onto members posts! not that I know any champions! And TSF points balance shown - not that I know anyone rich ... oh and smileys work again.

I like being able to see a post's content in the email alert as well; so keeping that is a good thing.

hope the 'edit' function's been phoenixed too.

thanks

anyone else?
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Thank you for the comments.

Its not finished yet, there is still more to do, ill be working on it over the next few days so it may be up and down a little.

Hopefully the forum will come back to life again over the next few weeks, we will be starting a few advertising campaigns next week, so new members should start to find us.

Comment

Looks great, I may also be hanging around more now aswell...
      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

I really like it! A bit confusing at first, but once you get used to it, that's OK! Nice job!
        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I like it, quite spacey and modern looking.

Comment

Working...
          X