X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New changes?

Anyone else gets these inline ads

?

Can they be removed, they can get a bit annoying when popping up suddenly while reading forum. And as I noticed, linked to quite random words.
    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

use firefox and adblock i dont have any ads

Comment

Yeah i'm getting thse too, and the forum seems really slow now and stops responding occasionally.

Comment

Yes, this is pretty annoying to be honest. Hopefully it can at least be improved, so it doesn't slow the forum down, if it can't be helped.

Comment

Very Very Very Very Very annoying - please get rid asap - if they are meant to make you buy things i reckon they have the opposite effect

Comment

Very annoying...
            Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
            Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

wow thats a whole new level of... improvement
              Last edited by ja.; 28 December 2009, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Ok i'm getting fed up now tsf is threatening me because i'm using an ad blocker when i'm not!!! I:m on my phone so now i can.t use tsf on my phone or i'll be banned???
                sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

There's also a pop-up saying I should pay 12 month subscribtion and don't use ad-blockers, if I don't want to see the ads
                  (Not posting it as I don't know how to insert pictures to a reply).
                  Re RG: yes it is also saying I won't be able to log in if I use some blockers.

I guess not gonna be oppening TSF with IE anymore...
                  Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

Im getting a pop up warning - 'pay a subscription or disable ad blocker to avoid punative action !' - thats not a great way to treat members...
                    "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Every page i load on my phone i get the box threatening me for blocking ads.
                      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Yeah I'm getting that, must be picking up on the Adblockplus extension that I have in Firefox.
                        sigpic
                        http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

im getting the threatening message even with ad block off

Comment

I do hope this is all just a glitch, rather than a planned next step in the evolution of TSF.
                            "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Ime not technical enough to even know if ive got an ad blocker or not ! - so assuming we'll all be banned soon - its been nice knowing you - HAPPY NEW YEAR TSF

Comment

Working...
                              X