Site Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Finance

Slightly forlorn hope that Admin has the time to respond, but.... not knowing how ads work, would a strapline somewhere encouraging our Members and Guests to click on a few Ads help lubricate the site with some moolah? I doubt there's any potential Sponsors out there that would entertain donating some finance or expertise to help keep the site online, but y'never know. Anyone else with some ideas on encouraging registration and the like? We know it's the off season, but a cracking tournament is only 2 weeks away.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Google ads are ok but they don't produce a decent ammount of revenue a better option for advertising would be www.tradedoubler.com they offer great optiond for putting advertisments on a website and the revenue from these adds is great, I had a NTl Broadband advert on my site last year that got me £25 for every new customer they got from a click on the add.

Comment

Sounds good, will Admin take the bait? Talking of which, look at the 'decoration' m'ole Ma had dangling from a (head height) sundial inspired mobile ....

Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Working...
      X