Major Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Changes

Can someone explain what the H*LL is going on? No home page and the colour scheme going from green to blue and the vBulletin logo appearing slightly more prominently?????
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

I think it's probably still a work in progress (upgrading to vB 3.5), give it time. At least the 'snooker money' poll is gone from the main page now .

Comment

oh right, pulse slows; hopefully my wedge of TSF points will return to, the estate agent wants some of them.
      Are the Member's getting some jazzy new feature do y'think Rob, or is it stabilising/'buggy removing' type improvements?
      Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Hi, obviously this look isnt here to stay, but will be here for a while.

We have upgraded forum software, and made the site more search engine friendly, hopefully our rankings should go up shortly, and new members should arrive.

A new unique design is currently being designed for TSF it will have a snooker theme, we estimate that this should be ready with 1 to 2 months.

Your current TSF points are stored in the database and will be back when the new layout is done.

Sorry for any problems caused, but please keep using the site.

Thanks

Comment

Cheers Snooker, it was just that without knowing it was gonna happen, it was a little disconcerting and the fact that 'post editing' wasn't working didn't help.

Keep up the good work; is it just me or is it faster?

Comment

the software change worked, google now has over 13,000 pages spidered compared to the 300 before, hopefully we will see a rise in visits.

Comment

Glad you know what you're doing! Yahoo Slurp Spider's a frequent visitor too. Maybe

Comment

Glad you know what you're doing! Yahoo Slurp Spider's a frequent visitor too. Maybe a

Comment

Snooker, 2 months for a new theme!! do you want a hand mate? I can design you a new theme in a week with my current work load.

OR get over to www.ScriptLance.com and freelance it out, you'll get a good design for $30 over there.

But serious if you need a hand give me a shout, you got my work Email BTW remember to update your banner also and chuck me a copy so I can update the sites I have the old one on.

And yeah gave me a shock when I saw the blue also :-)

Cheers

Kevin

Comment

yeah, thanks for letting me know about this new site

Comment

the emos don't work!

Comment

Working...
                      X