This place is to "default"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place is to "default"

Thes forum has no customness to it, I have some great ideas and designs for this place, ive told the Admin about it.

You probably need to know that in the last week that the site's "under construction" after a software upgrade.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

ohh right, my mistake.

Comment

no mistake, you wouldn't have known - we only did after we said WTF! I'm not against ideas, you'll find a reasonably large post I put in for some of my ideas - what were you thinking?
        Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Well since I have a professional design program called "Adobe Photoshop CS2", it cost US$599.00, so its a powerful mother'.

Comment

You'd have to be filtyh rich to afford that! So that's mainly an image processing package, was there anything else (non graphical) for the site you were chewing over?

Comment

......well, it should of cost that, but I have my own crafty ways of getting around the RRP price of things. *Wink* *Wink*

Comment

I've only just found the place again after it went down a while ago!

I agree, tis a bit too plain and standard as of now but I'm sure that's because it's new and different board styles will be available in the future....

Comment

Indeed, although my offer of helping out is still availiable.

Comment

You'd find it hard skinning a vBulletin just using APS 2 the graphics is only 8% and 92% CSS design :-)

But come on Dave whats going on still default blue after how long!!!

Comment

As you said it is hard skinning a vBulletin forum.

I Am in the process of doing it, the completion date is not in the near future.

Thank you for offering to help, but it complicates things when you have more than one person working on a theme.

Comment

Ok then. Sounds fair.

Comment

Working...
                        X