Ronnie O Sullivan Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie O Sullivan Videos

I think I can safely say that Ronnie O Sullivan is my favourite player and arguably one of the greatest of the modern game.

I just watched a few videos on youtube of his quickest 147 against Price and his championship winning maximum this year against Ding.

Then this video below popped up..... Junior pot black from 1991....... Ronnie V Declan Murphy(ireland).

Its amazing to think how good he was at 15 by watching this video.....

http://youtu.be/Ta9f_hUNic0

IF you havent seen this before, I hope you enjoy

Never seen that one before.. Good vid..although how good ronnie is now.. He has mentioned many times that he is a shadow of his former self..

Comment

nice find

15 though???? he looks in his early 20s!
      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

great vid thanks !
        like Ronnie said in a recent interview .... that was when he was a good player (!)
        :snooker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnqd...4&feature=plcp

Comment

Hi if you like ronnie I put a link showing all of his 147's in competition on this thread here

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ght=147+thread

Comment

Thanks Byrom, I will be watching that when I have the time to sit down and watch all of them in a row

Comment

Amazing stuff, he certainly knows his way around the table, just fascinating to watch him. And only 15 as well, incredible. To think 1991 is 24 years ago, and everything Ronnie has been through since, can't help but feel for him, but that's just my sentimental side!
              Wonder how the 39 year old Ronnie would fair if he could play the 15 year old Ronnie? Would be interesting if only we could do it!
              My top 5 players: 1. Ronnie O'Sullivan 2. Judd Trump 3. Neil Robertson 4. Marco Fu 5. Ding Junhui

Ronnie O'Sullivan is my hero!

Comment

Only just realised there is more than one video...d'oh! I'll have to watch the full thing tomorrow.
                Apologies for not editing my previous post to add this but couldn't see how to.
                My top 5 players: 1. Ronnie O'Sullivan 2. Judd Trump 3. Neil Robertson 4. Marco Fu 5. Ding Junhui

Comment

Boy you got it bad Ellie girl - most of the females I know are busy watching x factor I'm a celeb strictly come dancin on ice and you tucked up with the rocket.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                    Boy you got it bad Ellie girl - most of the females I know are busy watching x factor I'm a celeb strictly come dancin on ice and you tucked up with the rocket.
                    Ha yeah that's right Byrom, I was up til 4am last week watching Rocket videos on YouTube, can't say I'm not dedicated!
                    And I hate all reality tv, I'm not your average female!

Comment

Originally Posted by Miss Ellie View Post
                      Ha yeah that's right Byrom, I was up til 4am last week watching Rocket videos on YouTube, can't say I'm not dedicated!
                      And I hate all reality tv, I'm not your average female!
                      Do you play or just a watcher who likes going to the events - you ever met your hero Ronaldo?

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        Do you play or just a watcher who likes going to the events - you ever met your hero Ronaldo?
                        I don't play at present but I do have a table, it's just not set up. I'm going to get it out and have a play when I take the Christmas tree down.
                        I've not been to any live events yet, I've just been a watcher on TV, I plan to go to some this year though. No I've not met Ronnie yet but would love to one day!

Comment

Ronnie O'Sullivan made his first century break at age 10 and his first maximum break at age 15. I'm amazed how quickly Ronnie used to play compared to now, he has slowed down considerably by his standards but still quick! His 147 against Mick Price is absolutely ridiculously quick. Watch it again on youtube and then watch his last 147...
                          Supporting grassroots snooker in Essex, England

http://www.swdsl.co.uk/
                          http://www.braintreesnookerleague.co.uk/

Comment

Cool snooker chick Ellie - well enjoy - York where they have the UK Championship is my favourite venue for snooker - great historical place - lots of shops Christmas markets bars restaurants and that place always puts me in the mood for Christmas I'd definitely pick that one to go to - Sheffield second favourite - just because its the worlds.
                            Anyway nice chatting - hope you enjoy the forum and snooker chat welcome aboard.

You reminded me Christmas tree - sigh - yep got to take mine down too holidays are nearly over

Comment

Originally Posted by allaboutsnooker View Post
                              Ronnie O'Sullivan made his first century break at age 10 and his first maximum break at age 15. I'm amazed how quickly Ronnie used to play compared to now, he has slowed down considerably by his standards but still quick! His 147 against Mick Price is absolutely ridiculously quick. Watch it again on youtube and then watch his last 147...
                              Yes he is a lot more slow these days, but is that not more to do with his new mindset? He's still good to watch, I loved his last 147, might not have been done in just over 5 minutes but it was still impressive!

Byrom I have replied to you via PM so I don't interrupt the thread with my chatter.

Comment

Working...
                              X