Snookery Dookerey snooker forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snookery Dookerey snooker forum

A new snooker forum for casual snooker chat and banter.

Anyone's welcome to join:

http://snookerydookery.freeforums.net/
    Box the chimp.

wonder how long this thread will last...
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
      wonder how long this thread will last...
      Clearly not everything at Snooker Island bodes well. Don't know why, the chap who owns it is a fine player and a decent guy. Great tournament discussions on there.

Comment

Originally Posted by focus View Post
        Clearly not everything at Snooker Island bodes well. Don't know why, the chap who owns it is a fine player and a decent guy. Great tournament discussions on there.
        is the OP a poster on Snooker Island?
        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

I post on Snooker Island and on here sometimes as well. I'm not planning on leaving any forum, just joined the new one as well. The new forum was started by another Island member just for fun.
          Box the chimp.

Comment

Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
            I post on Snooker Island and on here sometimes as well. I'm not planning on leaving any forum, just joined the new one as well. The new forum was started by another Island member just for fun.
            It was started because the mods on the Island quite rightly began jumping on posts and topics completely off topic. Such as chicken madras, how many pints quaffed, how attractive the hotel barmaid is, how loud you can fart, etc, etc. To be fair, they'll be doing the Island a favour.

Comment

Originally Posted by focus View Post
              It was started because the mods on the Island quite rightly began jumping on posts and topics completely off topic. Such as chicken madras, how many pints quaffed, how attractive the hotel barmaid is, how loud you can fart, etc, etc. To be fair, they'll be doing the Island a favour.
              If all the people who post such off topic stuff would stop posting on the Island, there would be only the mods and maybe four other posters left.
              Box the chimp.

Comment

Working...
              X