No announcement yet.

Tournament Topics, time for a tidy-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Topics, time for a tidy-up?

Nice job with the Professional Event Calendar Dean, thanks. But it's not very prominent for anyone who doesn't know their way around the site, needs to be right at the top of the page when you first log in. Could we possibly add some links to it for said tournament's discussion threads? Or maybe update the as is Professional Tournaments Section, which is now several years out of date.

And why doesn't the Northern Ireland Open show up in the "New Topics" section when there are years old threads that do show up there?

I think this place is far too cluttered and needs to be pared down to make it more user friendly. Might help us get and retain more users.

EDIT: This topic is also not showing up in the New Topics section.

-
    Last edited by PatBlock; 21 October 2022, 02:07 PM.
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

yep been thinking the calendar needs to be somewhere else....

1. all the old Topics are not just topics but sub-folders, hence above topics....
    2. I will have to rethink and try to remember how I made all those sub-folders and if I can remove them or hide them or something. :scratch-head:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      yep been thinking the calendar needs to be somewhere else....

1. all the old Topics are not just topics but sub-folders, hence above topics....
      2. I will have to rethink and try to remember how I made all those sub-folders and if I can remove them or hide them or something. :scratch-head:
      OK Thanks Dean.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
      X