Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic has disappeared

Hi,
    i created a topic in the "Cues" section about my new O'min cue, got a notification that there are new replies, but the topic seems to be gone. I can't find it and clicking on the notification does nothing?

I just noticed that under my name it states that i just have 1 Post, so it seems my Topic and posts in it got deleted, why?

Comment

Sorry about this, I can not find it either. If a topic got deleted due to some infraction or whatever then of course any post count will be removed.
      I do not know why or when the topic was removed.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Only thing i can imagine are the links to the images, but i couldn't upload images in here directly so i went with the link to imagur, didn't know that's a problem.

Comment

Originally Posted by ecofoo View Post
          Only thing i can imagine are the links to the images, but i couldn't upload images in here directly so i went with the link to imagur, didn't know that's a problem.
          You need ten posts to use the attachment feature (but note it is not very good - better and manageable is using image sharing sites like imagur or ImgBB, etc.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

You need ten posts to use the attachment feature (but note it is not very good - better and manageable is using image sharing sites like imagur or ImgBB, etc.
            That is exactly what i did, but if it's commonly used here it should be no problem. I just cannot imagine another reason why my topic was deleted.

Comment

As you already said you already used Imagur - I doubt this is NOT the reason for any deletion of the topic.
              I have no answer as to why it has been removed.
              I am sure there are hundreds of other reasons, I just know I can not find your topic in any listing of activities - delete being one of them.

Have you tried to create a new topic for the original subject?

Comment

Working...
              X