Live Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Scores

The new live scores are causing a bit of a problem; I usually browse with several tabs open... For example, I'll look down a forum and open a new tab for every thread I went to view. Unfortunately, each of these has an instance of the new live scores, which constantly refreshes. Not only is this irritating (As I keep getting the "reloading" icons in Firefox) but it slows the browser down slightly... And is no doubt not doing the server much good.

I have also noticed the forums become much slower since this feature was added which I'm assuming is due to the extra server load.

It is not beyond possibility that I have up to 20 TSF tabs open at any one time, so this constant refreshing isn't doing either the server bandwidth or my bandwidth any good.

Is it possible to introduce an option to turn this feature off? Or, ideally, have this feature only display on the forum "Home" page (Not in thread)?

Cheers.

Don't worry in about 5 minutes all the snooker will be over and it will be turned off.

Comment

Is it a regular feature when snooker is on? It is actually a very good idea and one I am keen on... It's simply having so many instances of it is a bit unnecessary... If it were possible to have it on the "Home" page only, it'd be great.

I really hope it is available for all other snooker games...

Comment

Working...
      X