Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly is Rep Power? Why Have I got 1? Why do some other have 2 ,3?
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

I believe its reputation. If people like yur post they can give you positive rep and if they dont they can give you negative rep.

Comment

That makes sense; I've tested it by adding some to both of you.... there's a way for each person to view this I think. I lost a load when I tried stealing some off someone who annoyed me!
      Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Rep power is the amount of influence you have on other people's reputations when you dish out positive or negative feedback (with the 'rep' button). It's based on a few things, number of posts, time spent on the forum and reputation itself I believe. It's sort of a guage of seniority.

Reputation is seperate from rep power, you can see reputation by looking at the number of green squares below where it says rep power, although I don't think anybody on here has more than one yet. And we all seem to be on 'distinguished roads' (hold the mouse over the green squares).

Comment

Yea, We all are on "distinguished roads"!
          Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Now, I know what those "Rep Power" green squares mean! lol
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Hold you mouse over my green notch then!!!!!!

Comment

Can we find out who gave them?
                You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Working...
                X