X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Mercy Oh Ferret!

Sire...
    you have banished a loyal TSF member... and even threatened to do so to a Moderator...

It would be a shame to lose such a bright young contributor as Ja because you felt she slagged you.

Please let her back in and remove her muzzle... I am sure she will not bite the hand that frees her.

I am also certain I am not the only one who feels this way and beg your reconsideration.

Thank you.

I remain...

=o)

Noel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by noel; 4 August 2009, 09:17 PM.

who's ja ?
    Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good work Noel. It looks like ja is unbanned
      sigpic
      Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

i wasent aware something happened with Ja although at this moment im trying to think who is ja lol

Comment

Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
          Good work Noel. It looks like ja is unbanned
          jesus christ noal you a fast worker .......im a ban king of the internet well ive been banned about 6 times from 606 and once here id like to employ you as my mr fix it lol

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
            i wasent aware something happened with Ja although at this moment im trying to think who is ja lol
            Waldo's biggest fan lol..
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
              Waldo's biggest fan lol..
              yes something was telling me walden was part of the equation somewhere......i got it in my mind Ja = walden

Comment

I hope ja. won't be left speechless on the forum! I hope she'll be back posting soon again

edit: thing is, Ja is not banned from coming to the forum, her posts aren't published to forum...
                Last edited by April madness; 4 August 2009, 09:33 PM.
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

ja.is not banned and never has been, just another reason why she IS on pre-moderation. All of her posts have to be either approved by me or a moderator to make sure they are on topic due to the high number of off topic posts form her.

Comment

Well, boys, it's even more 1984-ish than an in your face ban... it's called "Pre-Mod"
                    where every post a member makes must be pre-approved by the powers-that-be before we can see it. Sadly this kind of thing affects all of us not just the supposed "culprit".

AKA... censorship.

=o\

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                      ja.is not banned and never has been, just another reason why she IS on pre-moderation. Because i don't like when people disagree with me so this is my excuse for putting her on premod: All of her posts have to be either approved by me or a moderator to make sure they are on topic due to the high number of off topic posts form her.
                      all my posts were on topic.

Comment

Well if you don't like it you can always go back to 606.

Comment

I understand ferret's annoyance but I'll second this request. I don't believe in banning or moderating people unless they're harming the forum or its members. People should be free to criticise the owners and admin, diplomatically or otherwise - IMO it comes with the job that we should just have to take that.

It's a valid point though that Ja is very vociferous in her complaints for someone who doesn't contribute much to the snooker threads that make the site what it is. That kind of thing is irritating, and to be frank, a bit rude. As I say, we shouldn't react, but we're only human.

All that said - ferret may disagree. He's a lot more active than I am and so takes a lot more of the flak. It's his site and if he doesn't want to put up with certain members that's up to him.

Comment

Working...
                          X