Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive just posted a new thread in the accessories section and its not on the main page or the new posts section .

I,ve only learned Today that certain off topic posts will not be in the main page but would expect them to be seen in new posts .

A step backwards in my humble opinion .

I can see it ok in "new posts" - because you started the thread you cant see it thats all

Comment

Ah right thanks jr , still dont know why it,s been changed , if its not broke dont fix it .

Comment

Well here we are again clicking on new posts , reading a thread , then go back to read it again to find its disappeared , so you have to trawl the the sections .

Who in their wisdom thought of this bright idea . Maybe its just me , but this is frustrating .

Comment

This year's summer break in snooker season is just weird.
          I've been recounting my days on TSF and half of the people I remembered most after my first days here is no longer active...
          Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
          2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

There has been a new generation in members, even since I joined last year. Some have gone aswell though.

Comment

Working...
            X