Closing/Deleting My Account on TSF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing/Deleting My Account on TSF

Can anyone tell me how I close or delete my TSF account?
    Justin - The Cue Store - Handmade and Bespoke Cues, Bespoke Fibreglass Cue Cases, Accessories.
    Website - The Cue Store - E-mail - sales@thecuestore.co.uk - Tel - 01892 882787
    Skype - thecuestore1 - Whatsapp - 07810 635004
    Facebook - Like The Cue Store - Twitter - Follow The Cue Store

A) Why would you want to?
    B) If you dont want to use the site, surely you just stop visiting it?
    Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

Ask ferret to ban you, he loves doing it.

Comment

Change your password and scramble it so you cant remember it. It will effectively lock you out.
        "I tried to be patient, but it took too long"

Comment

In reply to your questions steedee.

A) I want to deleted my current account as I can't set a second account for my coaching under a different username, as the site rules don't allow 2 accounts.

I've even asked to have the username change via PM to Ferret but haven't had a reply, but have read other posts saying you can't have your username changed once you've signed up and agreed, so I can't see the username change happening.

I even offered to subscribe to the site if either the rename or deletion can be done and I'm allowed to open a new account under a new username. I'd rather have the latter as it would be a fresh start.

B) I want to keep using the TSF as it's a really good site for snooker information.
          Last edited by JazzyJust; 10 July 2010, 01:44 PM.
          Justin - The Cue Store - Handmade and Bespoke Cues, Bespoke Fibreglass Cue Cases, Accessories.

Comment

will you be coaching under your real name then?

im sure once ferret gets your mail he will sort something out, you're actually trying to follow the rules instead of sock puppeting, he'l probably be glad of it given the recent spate of rule breaking and subsequent bans.
            Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

It will be my real name or the URL of my website.

Comment

Try to give him more time.
                Username changes aren't, shall we say, prefered, but they can be done.
                Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
                2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

Justin, you are just trying to be awkward again ha ha!!
                  I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Tony, when have you known me to be awkward lol

Comment

Working...
                    X