Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room Help

I need help with the chat room.

Everytime i try to use PM's it totally cuts my server off and i can't do anything?

You mean a pm within the chat room or a pm on TSF main site?

Comment

In the chat room curtis. Everytime i try to pm it just freezes me and i have to turn my whole internet off. Worked fine last night now just won't work?

Comment

The chatroom lately has been very slow, freezing when trying to PM/private chat in there, and even kicking out of the chatroom when answering on PMs there.
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

The chat works fantasticly and fast with my machine though, for yr information.

Comment

You want to try private chat? It worked a week ago - very slowly, but it did. not any more. On the same comp!
            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Maybe an Irc would be better, I don't mind paying for it
              You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Originally Posted by Mitsuko
                Maybe an Irc would be better, I don't mind paying for it
                Irc? Sounds very complicated. I like that there is a chat in this forum, and when it works it's brilliant, but lately it is not working very well. Maybe there is some alternative to flash chat?
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

IRC can have either a java based chat section, or a program like mIRC which is better for the channel operator to use. The java irc will look similar to the current one, just without the smileys
                  You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

oh I remember I set up a php chat, with smilies. very simple one. I guess too simple for this sophisticated forum
                    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

I can look around for an alternative, but there isn't much to choose from.

Comment

oh I see, maybe this one could be fixed...
                        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

I have not noticed any problems...

Comment

http://www.mirc.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X