Not able to send P.M's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to send P.M's

Can an admin please have a little look at my privileges. I can receive P.M's but i don't seem to be able to send them. Not only are they not showing up in my sent box they don't appear to be reaching their destination.

Nothing wrong with you account permissions, your PM box is not full so the only thing I can think of is the person you are trying to PM has a full inbox.

But check the username you are sending to and make sure it is spelt correctly.

Also to leave a copy of a message in your sent box you need to tick the box that says leave a copy in sent box.

Comment

I had the sent messages option box ticked from when i first joined. But for some reason it de-selected itself. I've now reselected that however i'm still unsure as to whether or not my P.M's are getting sent out. I've pm'd a fair few people without reply during the past week. I sent out another 2-3 earlier on today so i'll see if i get replies to those.

As this is vBulletin software if you P.M someone and there inbox is full it tells you it's full. Everyone i've pm'd i've done so through there profile page.

Comment

You can PM me now if you like and I'l reply as a test?

Comment

It's all working now. Many thanks to Gerry for letting me test it with him

Comment

Working...
          X